Jason winderlich

Class glass. l will define that by saying he is a top quality player, but very fragile. Handle with care, do not use before finals. This way up etc. 

Did he tear it yesterday? Or did it just tighten up? I didn't see him come off.

i was watching the game yesterday and missed where he came off too , i just saw him on the bench , so i dont know if he just put his hand up or was clutching or just said bit sore boys

and totally agree if dempsy and winders went through a season proper , u can just see the difference in our side

i was watching the game yesterday and missed where he came off too , i just saw him on the bench , so i dont know if he just put his hand up or was clutching or just said bit sore boys

and totally agree if dempsy and winders went through a season proper , u can just see the difference in our side

Feel sad for him.  Just starts to play well and his body can't take the hammering.  I hope he is one of our coaches one day.

Feel sad for him.  Just starts to play well and his body can't take the hammering.  I hope he is one of our coaches one day.

even tho we will miss his run , we might be best served keeping him in the forward line ....we need another boris bewick ..   watched him kick that massive bag when we played in those ye olde time clash jumpers vs the cats , crowd was going off

do we have confirmation of how long he will be out for?

If you want to know the difference between a barometer and a downhill skier

Barometer: Winderlich

Downhill Skier: Every other small forward we have