JD Thread Addiction Recovery - How many steps JoeDan recovery take?

Step 1: After many weeks of denial, recovery can begin when with one simple admission of being powerless under the influence of the JD thread.

I am taking it one day at a time, but I am pleased to report that I did not look at the Joe Daniher thread at all today.

This thread can be used for blitzers to talk about their struggles in attempting to overcome their addiction.

4 Likes

This thread needs more

#BIGBIGSOUND

2 Likes

How many step Joe Daniher recovery take?

4 Likes

#BBS will cure what ails ya

I don’t know Joe DAN thread, I’ve never read Joe DAN thread or made any contact with it but…

6 Likes

His block (thread).

HIS BLOCK (THREAD)!

More steps than a Ben Brown set shot

3 Likes

I dont know how many steps I will need to take to recover if JOEDAN decides to leave…

We will need a support thread.

We already have one.

It’s like that time we lost JoeDan due to mismanaging a chronic injury, then Disco lied and said we never HAD a JoeDan. Then why did I have a number 6 jumper? Why did I have the jumper?

8 Likes

So far it’s been one step forward two steps back.
You do the hokey pokey and you turn around.
That’s what’s his recovery is all about.

2 Likes

I currently have 57 unread posts in the JD thread. I am finding it hard, but I’m determined to make it to lunchtime.

I need help.

But the last 57 posts is the news he’s staying!

5 Likes

If he was saying, there would be more then 71 by now. I will not be sucked back in. At least not for an hour or so…

1 Like

I dabbled, but never became fully addicted. And thank fck for that. Storm in a teacup.

Is that Damien Barrett interviewing a child with a number 6 jumper asking how they’re feeling about JD going to Sydney?

There never was a Joe Dan. Just two half-back flankers, one standing on the other’s shoulders, wearing a long #6 jumper.

Is there a badge for looking at Blitz and NOT opening the Joe Dan Thread?
If not why not?

I mean there’s even a badge for reading the Site Rules.

3 Likes

If someone makes a post in the #6 Joe Daniher - taking some time away from Blitz thread and nobody reads it, was it posted?

There are Site Rules?

1 Like