Jed Lamb

What we know about Worsfold, is that he likes to have a big group of midfielders that he can rotate. I would assume he'll let the list management team know that his priority is building a large midfield group. Players like Lamb and Scott Selwood, arnt going to cost a lot but could add to the depth.

Scott Selwood wouldn’t be cheap.

I thought he was a restricted free agent.

Vic country boy - sounds like being closer to family could help? Quite a background! http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/greater-western-sydney-midfielder-jed-lamb-holds-family-dearly-as-afl-career-blossoms/story-fni5f7qq-1227033667572?sv=26b9c46dd6d579bc568cd82e59fdad7
We should really stop the "Lamb chop" jokes...

Arrived at GWS complacent and out of shape: http://m.watoday.com.au/afl/greater-western-sydney-giants/days-of-complacency-over-for-greater-western-sydneys-jed-lamb-20150724-gijpyd.html

Vic country boy - sounds like being closer to family could help? Quite a background! http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/greater-western-sydney-midfielder-jed-lamb-holds-family-dearly-as-afl-career-blossoms/story-fni5f7qq-1227033667572?sv=26b9c46dd6d579bc568cd82e59fdad7

Sam Kekovich approves of this thread

What we know about Worsfold, is that he likes to have a big group of midfielders that he can rotate. I would assume he'll let the list management team know that his priority is building a large midfield group. Players like Lamb and Scott Selwood, arnt going to cost a lot but could add to the depth.

Scott Selwood wouldn’t be cheap.

What we know about Worsfold, is that he likes to have a big group of midfielders that he can rotate. I would assume he’ll let the list management team know that his priority is building a large midfield group. Players like Lamb and Scott Selwood, arnt going to cost a lot but could add to the depth.

Would a 3rd round pick get it done?

A fifth round would get it done.

who

No, he’s on second

What’s on second

No who’s on Second, what’s on third

I don’t know

Would a 3rd round pick get it done?

If we take this guy, I'm gonna eat Dodoro with some father beans and a nice chianti!

Father beans? Fava?

I don't want a large fava, I want a ■■■■■■■ litre o' cola.

43 goals in the NEAFL? Dust off the red carpet lads, we have ourselves a superstar!

would take him just to ■■■■ Carlton off.

I wonder if we aren’t just being a thorn in the side rather than actively interested.

Or we are being used by his management to get Carlton to take him in the package of player from GWS he wants.

I wonder if we aren’t just being a thorn in the side rather than actively interested.

Pig, Hams, Lamb and Pharma John.

Just Ad-■■■■?

Add Leuenberger and we have a hungry list!

Just Ad-■■■■?

If we take this guy, I'm gonna eat Dodoro with some father beans and a nice chianti!

Father beans? Fava?

No idea why I wrote father, I know it’s fava!

Sure you did.
Thanks though - I almost spat my coffee across the room.

Get out.

This.

However, watch Carlton get him and act like SOS ‘raided’ GWS by wanting Jeremy Cameron and ending up with a guy who would be delisted anyway.