Jez & Dodga's AOD Playpen

McDevitt said last weekend that pursuing athletes for their possible use of AOD-9604 prior to WADA‘s statement would be ''unsuccessful and unfair'' because athletes and support personnel could not have known it was a prohibited substance.

I LOLed.

This is a ■■■■■■. 

Seems to be an experimental environment :p

My guess is they were doing it for attention and this thread will be dead by tomorrow morning.

I'm going to propose a few more ground rules for this free speech thread.

Spin doctors  - will be outed as such.

Posters with handles under 100 posts who have never been seen posting real footy comments ever -  will be power wedgied.

This play pen is to be a place of fun but reasoned argument. 

Welcome.

I propose a motto of "Truth, objectivity, open debate with real non campaigning Blitzers".

Feel free to join the good side of the force with us.

Hahaha. I love you guys.

Over to you, JBOMBER :slight_smile:

Is it possible to put a thread on ignore?

My guess is they were doing it for attention and this thread will be dead by tomorrow morning.

+1

I like threads.

Aaaaannndddd ....

.... zip.

Is it possible to put a thread on ignore?

What thread? Yours is the only post I can see in here. 

Aod aok

+1

Attention?
We face 34 show cause notices for doping. I would've thought that would get our attention.
I've been shouted down over the last year about the certainty of receiving these for TB4 yet I was proven correct.
Anyway. I'll wait for JBOMBER...he may be wrong but at least he's up for the discussion.

Even the AFL-accredited media don't mention AOD any more and yet people here do.

Let that sink in for a second.

I farken love aod. Can’t get enuf of it, take it in powder form, injections and sprinkled on nutrigrain. it’s really helped with my mood swings.

Question from Ben now deleted was

"Dogba, what do you think the job of a multi million dollar sports science program is?"

Answer

I've let you call me Dogba for a while now and turned the other cheek.

I'd have gone with Dogma myself. 

But given I've seen you say it 10-15 times please let me Christen you with your new handle Ben Doolan (Sausage smoker) 

Wtf is this thread?

love the thread title

and that's me done with it.

I farken love aod. Can't get enuf of it, take it in powder form, injections and sprinkled on nutrigrain. it's really helped with my mood swings.

I poured some into the tank of my Honda CB750 and she goes like the friggin clappers.