Jez & Dodga's AOD Playpen

So you don't buy any of this over reaction stuff? The darkest day in sport fiasco? You don't buy any of the fact that maybe a mountain has been made out of a mole hill for the benefit of vested interests. The rape analogy is poor. And you are using very immotive language like catastrophic...
Just because Yhe majority think something doesn't make it right. Sofar all your arguments are sboug optics. We repeat "we don't think players have taken banned substance".
I choose to run with that.
You are a worry wart or someone with a vested interest.

As I said in my last post "I recognise that AOD risks were blown out of proportion".
My post is NOT about optics. My post is about risk management and you'll find that 'catastrophic' is a non-emotive term that is often used in risk management. We failed at risk management and exposed ourselves to catastrophic consequences.
When Sheedy was at the club he didn't tolerate failure. When we failed, like in the 99 prelim or in 83, we manned up and got to work making the club better. That is the attitude of a winning club. The attitude of a losing club is to point fingers and blame others and not take responsibility. I like being a winning club and that's why I don't like the apologist bullshit.

And you have a background in winning and optimum performance then? You know this fro experience not just as an arm chair critic succeptable to over reactions.
I bet you are one of those supporters that freaks out and screams when Hibberd kicks the ball sideways or backwards to keep possession and then the one time it doesn't work you call the outcome catastrophic.
Nothing in this saga is catastrophic. It's footy.

Nothing in this saga is footy.

Nothing in this saga is footy.

Not bad

Not that I like it, but I kinda agree with what AndrewB is saying. Not sure of the relevance though. We copped the punishment for that in 2013. We were (IMO) over-punished for it.

So you don't buy any of this over reaction stuff? The darkest day in sport fiasco? You don't buy any of the fact that maybe a mountain has been made out of a mole hill for the benefit of vested interests. The rape analogy is poor. And you are using very immotive language like catastrophic...
Just because Yhe majority think something doesn't make it right. Sofar all your arguments are sboug optics. We repeat "we don't think players have taken banned substance".

As I said in my last post "I recognise that AOD risks were blown out of proportion".

My post is NOT about optics.  My post is about risk management and you'll find that 'catastrophic' is a non-emotive term that is often used in risk management.  We failed at risk management and exposed ourselves to catastrophic consequences.

When Sheedy was at the club he didn't tolerate failure.  When we failed, like in the 99 prelim or in 83, we manned up and got to work making the club better.  That is the attitude of a winning club.  The attitude of a losing club is to point fingers and blame others and not take responsibility.  I like being a winning club and that's why I don't like the apologist bullshit.

Do you actually know what kind of risk management the club did?  Or the specifics of our supplement that contravened what is deemed best practices? 

Because seriously if this is the best you've got, then all you have is 'best of' ripped from Caroline Wilson's archives.

Fact 1: we took a substance that was right on the border of being banned using a dubious workaround to get around the rules.
Fact 2: regardless of whether ASADA ****** up or not, as Doc Reid said, it will look bad.
Fact 3: the use of a compounding chemist workaround was partially responsible for getting us on the ACC radar
Fact 4: the reputational and brand damage alone from the use of AOD has been horrendous.

I'd even go so far as to actually question whether they are 'facts'.

The Sheedy emotive nonsense at the end is not even worth addressing.  For someone who abhors pointing fingers and blaming others, you seem to be doing it best.

My post is NOT about optics.  My post is about risk management and you'll find that 'catastrophic' is a non-emotive term that is often used in risk management.  We failed at risk management and exposed ourselves to catastrophic consequences.

When Sheedy was at the club he didn't tolerate failure.  When we failed, like in the 99 prelim or in 83, we manned up and got to work making the club better.  That is the attitude of a winning club.  The attitude of a losing club is to point fingers and blame others and not take responsibility.  I like being a winning club and that's why I don't like the apologist bullshit.

Do you actually know what kind of risk management the club did?  Or the specifics of our supplement that contravened what is deemed best practices? 

Because seriously if this is the best you've got, then all you have is 'best of' ripped from Caroline Wilson's archives.

Fact 1: we took a substance that was right on the border of being banned using a dubious workaround to get around the rules.
Fact 2: regardless of whether ASADA ****** up or not, as Doc Reid said, it will look bad.
Fact 3: the use of a compounding chemist workaround was partially responsible for getting us on the ACC radar
Fact 4: the reputational and brand damage alone from the use of AOD has been horrendous.

I'd even go so far as to actually question whether they are 'facts'.

The Sheedy emotive nonsense at the end is not even worth addressing.  For someone who abhors pointing fingers and blaming others, you seem to be doing it best.

Tell me how they aren't 'facts'.

Facts?

1. Cigarettes are on the border of being banned. Also ever heard of tax minimisation?
  2. My doc thinks accupuncture is useless
  3. Jake king is not a criminal because he speaks to criminals
  4. Talk to bill Clinton, tiger woods and Wayne Carey about brand damage. They all doing ok

Facts?
1. Cigarettes are on the border of being banned. Also ever heard of tax minimisation?
4. Talk to bill Clinton, tiger woods and Wayne Carey about brand damage. They all doing ok

What a useless response.

Facts?

What a useless response.
Why? These are as much facts as yours

Fact: the use of a compounding chemist was not a "workaround".

Whats been going down in the pen lately?

Humble Minion made a good comment recently. This saga is an emotional black hole.

How about a bit of Malachi crunch?

Fact: elephants have no nipples

Fact: elephants have no nipples

i love it when you talk like that

Fact: you can pretty much get away with any outrageous lie if you put "Fact: " at the start.

Fact: you can pretty much get away with any outrageous lie if you put "Fact: " at the start.

I call bullshit.

I call bullshit.

Fact: bullshit doesn't even own a phone, let alone answer it.

I believe you are misleading the readers.

Fact : praying mantis have a second brain in their ■■■■.

Fact: Some of us have a second ■■■■ in our brains

fact: pound for pound there is more sugar in a lemon than a straweberry