JLT#3 V Geelong, Bendigo: "The Reveal"

this staging for frees by the cats is why I hate them

1 Like

You can watch for free until March 23 - https://www.watchafl.com.au/

Classic Essington.

Itā€™s been ~18 months since Iā€™ve been able to say this but SWING HURLEY FORWARD

1 Like

Umpire Schmidt is a c*ckhead

4 Likes

ā€œItā€™s only pre-seasonā€

If this is the level to expect of umpire bias then it will be a long long season. Truly shocking.

6 Likes

You just worked that out.

1 Like

Genuinely lolā€™ing

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to yell at the TV, copping abuse from the neighbours, when I move to the USA in a month or so. Itā€™s going to be a long season.

Donā€™t do it

Umpiring aside, That quarter was pathetic

I have never seen a change like that. That was the best half we have played for 2 years, to worse than a fkn side full of top ups circa 2016

We canā€™t be a good side without Leuey. Smack tries hard but we have been smashed in the ruck

1 Like

Ill be cheering a thousand cheers when that cheating wanker Selwood retires.

Umpiring is terrible but seriously our guys are mentally weak and the coaches seem happy to let Selwood and Dangerfield run around like unregistered dogs. I will be very annoyed if Bags is anywhere near our round 1 side, just horrid

2 Likes

Nearly flung the nearest object through the TV after the non call on Dangerfield.

Unsettled ourselves when they kicked three early and we pushed players back.

Gotta stand up at the coalface again.

One quarter and the wheels fall off.

Baguley looking like heā€™s way off AFL pace.

So they said ā€œno free kick if you cause the high contactā€
No one saw the fine print which must have said ā€œunless your playing Essendonā€

1 Like

For a while there I dared to dream, but carry on,back to normal with the biased leveling up.