JLT Form - Anyone concerned?

Smells like concern to me HH.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Where’s this quote from Heppell?

1 Like

He said it today.

I posted the article in the lid on thread.

1 Like

I think you’re twisting his words KM.
He said that in the JLT games we didn’t bring the same intensity and pressure that we brought in the last two thirds of 2018.

But who says that’s not working hard enough?
Who actually wants them to bring that intensity and pressure in a practice game?

3 Likes

I read it as the start of last year they didn’t bring the intensity.

I read it as we’re gonna be ■■■■ and there’s nothin’ you can all do about it .

3 Likes

Yep, just teD it again and he was talking about last year!

We are not a club in a position to be leaving any gas in the tank!

I am sick of hearing that rubbish.

1 Like

The way people go on you’d think the first eight rounds of last year were the worst thing to happen to the team in the last few years

You say that like it should be a positive!

1 Like

You really need to calm down dude. You sound like you’re having a nervous breakdown.

Load up on GWS. Already conditioning is for a loss

The other element is our team defence overall, which is an area that we had a look at last year, and really just building that chemistry with the group we’ve got and really buying into that system as well,” he said.

“(Those are a) couple of things that we’ve recognised and that’s not just going to click and be absolutely on song for round one – that will be improving as the year goes"

2 Likes

So how much time do we give them? Half your age and add 7?

2 Likes

I appreciate your concern Mitch

1 Like

I wish i was that handsome.

1 Like

How much time for what? My patience has no effect on the team

People are getting pre-emptively upset about things that haven’t even had the chance to happen yet

7 Likes

I don’t reckon heppell’s comments are great. Save us the bullsh*t about chemistry, learning blahs blah and jusy let the results do the talking. We have been hearing the same stuff for too long. Its amusing that on one hand he says itll take time to implement and learn, and on the other, it’s not really any different, just a few tweaks. Well, if it’s just a few “tweaks” you’d expect AFL footballers to adapt to a few tweaks over a pre season

Long story short, stop ■■■■■■■■ on about things we have heard before. Play like we fkn did in the second half of last season and we will play finals easily. The time for talk is over

10 Likes

People are getting “pre-emptively upset” based on the comments Hep made about “needing patience” which combined with our form over the 2 JLT games is slightly concerning.

More patience? Pretty sure that was the excuse trotted out for the first 8 weeks last year.

That’s because when your repeatedly fkn sh*t for more than a decade, it’s what your used to

People who question, or mock people for being concerned/worried are off the mark. People have every right to be worried, concerned or whatever you want to be. If you don’t understand that, re watch our mediocre last 15 years. We are a running joke to most other sides. Our supporters fkn deserve success

10 Likes

You’re quoting something he didn’t even say. So i’m guessing you didn’t listen to the interview? He didn’t use the word patience once. In the interview he was very positive about where the team is at.

4 Likes