Jobe getting the Banned back together

I'm not prepared to joke about their plight

Donate to plight plan?

Donate to plight plan?

If we did a quiche drive instead, …would that be a plight flan?

So did he kill his dad or not?

I'm not prepared to joke about their plight,I logged on to this thread to try and find out how those are fairing.dont think I'll bother again.

You’re in for a long year.

I heard Hooker and Bellchambers were down the pub running up an enormous bar tab.

Out of interest, given they are banned from stepping foot inside the club for the season are they allowed to bet on the footy this year.

I would imagine that given they can still socially mix with the rest of the playing group, that the optics would be bad enough for it still not to be allowed.

I heard Hooker and Bellchambers were down the pub running up an enormous bar tab.

Out of interest, given they are banned from stepping foot inside the club for the season are they allowed to bet on the footy this year.

I would imagine that given they can still socially mix with the rest of the playing group, that the optics would be bad enough for it still not to be allowed.

I know it’s wrong, but one of the first things I thought of, was that now they aren’t footy players for a year & aren’t subject to testing …

Colorado here we come. See you in about 20 kg’s guys.

You soooooo know we are getting fined this year because the player isn’t allowed to tell the club, and hence ASADA, their location.

Will they be drug tested this year? Serious question.

Yes
If they don’t present themselves for testing their ban goes back to the start effectively

I’ve seen a couple of the guys putting up photos on instagram really enjoying themselves. Good to see.

Yes
If they don’t present themselves for testing their ban goes back to the start effectively

Don’t test for drugs
get banned again
Essendon has to keep paying contract
unlimited 500k salaries
???
profit.

Donate to plight plan?

You are a f art young smella :wink:

Donate to plight plan?

You are a f art young smella :wink:

One young fella, he felt smart. (repeat quickly 10x)

Any info on how Ben Howlett is travelling?

Any info on how Ben Howlett is travelling?
In the days after the announcement someone posted a rant from his wife saying how gutted he was and how much the boys had been let down by corruption and the like..

It would be good if a thread like this would be kept to just updates on how the boys are going. Sharing things they have posted on social media etc…

Agree. That instagram post was the reason for my concern. I’d hope Ben is in better spirits now, but have no way of knowing. Was just wondering if anyone knows how he is fairing.

NLM is having a few rants on twitter, invasion day etc, seems to be reveling in the red neck responses and perhaps encouraging some debates.

Hope is Ok, obviously they are not Saga related but to be honest it sounds like its affecting him badly and his head is in a bad space (only my opinion)

NLM is having a few rants on twitter, invasion day etc, seems to be reveling in the red neck responses and perhaps encouraging some debates.

Hope is Ok, obviously they are not Saga related but to be honest it sounds like its affecting him badly and his head is in a bad space (only my opinion)

He actually appears to have completely lost the plot

98% of the comments on Hepps Instagram are great and really positive. However as ever there are always a couple of low lifes who just can’t help themselves.

98% of the comments on Hepps Instagram are great and really positive. However as ever there are always a couple of low lifes who just can't help themselves.

Hopefully he doesn’t spend too much time at F45
Could quite potentially come back smaller, weaker, less fit and more broken than when he left