Jobe getting the Banned back together

Hopefully we get 12 players back with a year to heal up all their injuries and thus all their careers are expanded 3+ years

just sayin

Timmy Watson says hello.

I'm not prepared to joke about their plight

Donate to plight plan?

If we did a quiche drive instead, ā€¦would that be a plight flan?

You are a f art young smella :wink:

Salmonella?

Love to see either Jobe or Stants win the brown- low next year and say " no thanksā€¦give it to someone who cares ", but iā€™m a really grumpy old farght today.
Wouldnt that make Jill reel in his polo pony

Wow some awesome journalism right here.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/this-blurry-photo-might-show-banned-essendon-players-training-session/news-story/ef92d5cf297df1b0466b22ded1761867

I like the caption to the photo. ā€˜Confirmed: Some people on a sports field.ā€™

This blurry photo might show banned Essendon players training session
35 minutes ago
Herald Sun
Subscriber Exclusive Icon
Confirmed: Some people on a sports field.

ESSENDON players banned for the 2016 season met today for their first informal training session. We think.

A contingent of the Essendon 34 were expected to get together for a kick this morning, and this could be photographic proof.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE ESSENDON 34? LET US KNOW ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER

A young fan took this photo and sent it to the Herald Sun. It was taken about 11am at the home ground of amateur club St Bernardā€™s ā€” known as the Snake Pit ā€” in West Essendon.

It definitely includes some people, who do appear to be footballers performing what could be warm-up or warm-down exercises. There is something that looks like a football on the ground nearby, and a person standing at the back of the group holding a football-like object behind his back. He is not stretching.

Some of the men have black singlets on. Black is one of Essendonā€™s colours.

Itā€™s hard to say much else with any certainty, but the fan says he saw Essendon players including Dyson Heppell and Cale Hooker at the ground.

The Bombers canā€™t say anything about what the suspended players are doing and St Bernardā€™s isnā€™t answering the phone.

Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge let slip earlier in the week that forward Stewart Crameri would join a session with his banned former teammates later in the week.

There is no sign in the photo of Mick Malthouse, whose offer to train the suspended players was politely declined.

So is this the banned Bombers? This young fan certainly thinks so.

Wow some awesome journalism right here. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/this-blurry-photo-might-show-banned-essendon-players-training-session/news-story/ef92d5cf297df1b0466b22ded1761867

I like the caption to the photo. ā€˜Confirmed: Some people on a sports field.ā€™

This blurry photo might show banned Essendon players training session
35 minutes ago
Herald Sun
Subscriber Exclusive Icon
Confirmed: Some people on a sports field.

ESSENDON players banned for the 2016 season met today for their first informal training session. We think.

A contingent of the Essendon 34 were expected to get together for a kick this morning, and this could be photographic proof.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE ESSENDON 34? LET US KNOW ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER

A young fan took this photo and sent it to the Herald Sun. It was taken about 11am at the home ground of amateur club St Bernardā€™s ā€” known as the Snake Pit ā€” in West Essendon.

It definitely includes some people, who do appear to be footballers performing what could be warm-up or warm-down exercises. There is something that looks like a football on the ground nearby, and a person standing at the back of the group holding a football-like object behind his back. He is not stretching.

Some of the men have black singlets on. Black is one of Essendonā€™s colours.

Itā€™s hard to say much else with any certainty, but the fan says he saw Essendon players including Dyson Heppell and Cale Hooker at the ground.

The Bombers canā€™t say anything about what the suspended players are doing and St Bernardā€™s isnā€™t answering the phone.

Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge let slip earlier in the week that forward Stewart Crameri would join a session with his banned former teammates later in the week.

There is no sign in the photo of Mick Malthouse, whose offer to train the suspended players was politely declined.

So is this the banned Bombers? This young fan certainly thinks so.

What. The. Actual. ā– ā– ā– ā– ?

I have a black singlet. I therefore COULD be an Essendon player.

Also - the dude is holding a football like object behind his back? You can tell that? From a front on photo?

Amazing journalism.

Fuggin hell.

Beam me up Scotty, ā€¦ Iā€™m done with this shithole.

Is that what it has come to? RIP journalism.

I think the article was funny. At least it was self-aware.

It is a sign of end of times. Nice knowing you all.

At least you had that ice creamā€¦

At least you had that ice cream.....

I go out on a high.

FMD!

I reckon crystal meth would have a significantly less detrimental effect on my brain cells than reading anything in print media these days.

Seriously!!? What the fark did I just read?

Journoā€™s have finally flipped, thank goodness for small mercies.

Time to Ricky Mott the media again. We could have so much fun messing with them.

It is a sign of end of times. Nice knowing you all.

In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name.

I think the article was funny. At least it was self-aware.

I agree. I think everyone needs to settle down. Looks to me like the Hun has developed a sense of humour.

Media will follow this like a hawk - In case there is a breaching of the rules.

ā€¦bugger! Didnā€™t upload the photoā€¦

Fixed!

I will be sending this photo to the Hun tomorrow telling them I have seen the players training at a local oval. I would recommend that everyone finds a dodgy photo of something black and red and send it in. Fark em all.

I have 2 slabs on it happening with a mate that follows the Hawks.They will stich us up for sure.

I have 2 slabs on it happening with a mate that follows the Hawks.They will stich us up for sure.

The AFL will ignore any correspondence from WADA - After all the AFL has ticked all the boxes.