Jobe getting the Banned back together

8/12 and it should be 9/12 soon !

Never forget: The MSN are corksuckers.

Microsoft Network?

The registry in Windows is the worst idea I’ve ever heard of.

WHEN IS HIBBERD SIGNING FFSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#8 on 18/8

Today very rucky day

We got Ling Jong too?!

#8 on 18/8

Today very rucky day

to take it further:

#18 is #8 on 18/8

gahhhh

Xav just did a live broadcast from his Facespace page. In the video he talks about the remaining players, here is the snippets I took away.

Benny - still a couple of weeks away from finishing this.
Hibbo - due back shortly hopefully have a discussion this weekend or early next week. Hopeful of retaining him.
Pears - doing well, exploring his options, cruelled by injury, felt like he was getting on top of that so we are meeting him…(video cuts out)
Jobe - Had discussions, due to talk next week, he is doing some traveling at the moment. He knows how much the club wants him back, great Essendon person from a great Essendon family. Hopefully progress discussions next week.

Spoke about the media frenzy surrounding Hurls explored to every inch of its life and how it was “really satisfying for us to be able to get to a postion this morning and agree with his management and Michael and have him recommit to the football club”.

Hibbo next signing on the 1/9?. 9th player to sign on the 1st of the nineth month by player No 1…boys will be boys. Hope he announces it at 9:01 am

Hibbo next signing on the 1/9?. 9th player to sign on the 1st of the nineth month by player No 1....boys will be boys. Hope he announces it at 9:01 am

Watsons 4/10

And Howlett?

Too good not to be shared amongst a few threads.

Hibbo next signing on the 1/9?. 9th player to sign on the 1st of the nineth month by player No 1....boys will be boys. Hope he announces it at 9:01 am

Watsons 4/10

Can’t sign LAV then.

Watsons 4/10

Can’t sign LAV then.

3rd March.

8/11 now hibberd wants out?

Will be 10/12 I reckon.

Hibbo and Pears not coming back.

Watson and Howlett to return.

Hopefully.

Caro and the rest of the pissant journalist will still call it a exodus if we lose Pears and Hibberd out of this… Mass if we lose Howlett, Watson, Pears and Hibberd.

Caro and the rest of the pissant journalist will still call it a exodus if we lose Pears and Hibberd out of this... Mass if we lose Howlett, Watson, Pears and Hibberd.

and then “oh, no, wait, yes actually I did say ‘mass exodus’. I got it right.”

Essendon Football Club is pleased to announce, Ben Howlett, will return to the Bombers next season.

The 27-year old has agreed to a new one year deal that will see him ‘Back In’ for the 2017 season.

Howlett said the strong bond with his teammates had a profound impact on his decision.

“From what I’ve witnessed and my discussions with Woosha it’s evident the team and Club is forging something really exciting, and I’m extremely motivated to be a part of this,” Howlett said.

“With my first child on the way I took the necessary time to determine what was best for my career and my family. In the end it was my strong bond with my teammates that made the decision easy.

“I would like to say a massive thank-you to the Essendon members and supporters for their loyalty and ongoing support this season. They’ve not only rallied around me but my teammates which has been incredible.”

Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell, said Howlett’s commitment was a significant announcement ahead of the Club’s final game of the season.

“Ben’s decision to recommit to the Club next season is wonderful news for the entire Essendon family,” Campbell said.

"In the end Ben felt the team and Club have a really bright future and that he couldn’t envisage playing anywhere other than alongside his close mates at Essendon.

"Ben is genuinely excited about re-igniting his career under John next season and is driven to help the Club achieve its vision of achieving success in the coming seasons.
With six seasons and 117 games under his belt, Howlett not only brings valuable experience but a hard edge.

Senior Coach, John Worsfold, said he loves the way Howlett goes about his footy.

“We are really pleased Ben wants to continue playing his footy here. He’s excited about the culture we are building and he can’t wait to get in and start working hard for next season, which is brilliant,” Worsfold said.

“We’re really excited about where we are heading as a Club and to have Ben part of this journey next year is fantastic.

“Ben is the ultimate professional and terrific on-field leader. He’s a tough competitor, he attacks the footy with aggression and his pressure around the ground is the standard we want all our players to emulate.”

List and Recruiting Manager, Adrian Dodoro, said Howlett would be a fantastic mentor to the Club’s young players.

“Ben is a wonderful role model for our young players, he’s highly respected for his strong work ethic and professionalism around the Club,” Dodoro said.

“We recruited Ben as a mature age rookie, and since stepping foot inside the Club he’s worked his backside off to carve out a promising career. He’s tough, driven and his teammates love playing alongside him.

“Ben’s decision to remain a Bomber is another vote of confidence in the football program and strong culture John is building at Essendon.”

Ben Howlett joins Michael Hurley, Brent Stanton, Tom Bellchambers, Dyson Heppell, David Myers, Cale Hooker, Travis Colyer and Heath Hocking as the ninth Bomber to recommit to the Club.

Nice.

Now let’s wrap this up come on. Almost there.