Jobe getting the Banned back together

I edited that. It's two probable departures (Hibberd and Pears), but in a short header the word "defection" makes it clear we're not talking about Pears, and also helps make it clear there are two to resolve, not three.

Got a better word, I’ll listen.

Transfer?
Sign elsewhere?
Leaver?

Gone

1 moves on

I edited that. It's two probable departures (Hibberd and Pears), but in a short header the word "defection" makes it clear we're not talking about Pears, and also helps make it clear there are two to resolve, not three.

I can’t believe that with all the sites, sounds, history and culture of Turkey at your finger tips, you are attending to the minutiae of a Bomberblitz thread heading. Have you had an Efes at Efes yet? Well worth it.

Use a thesaurus - you lazy git

I can’t believe that with all the sites, sounds, history and culture of Turkey at your finger tips, you are attending to the minutiae of a Bomberblitz thread heading. Have you had an Efes at Efes yet? Well worth it.

I’ve had a lot of Efes.

I like defection. Better than defecation*

*is that the word you’re looking for DJR?

Why does the word defecation immediately make me think of Whoreforn?

Why does the word defecation immediately make me think of Whoreforn?

It’s their colours.

Sorry DJR you have better places to visit than this forum at the moment. Didn’t mean to cause a hassle. Just the defection thing makes me think of someone who is a traitor, and I don’t think we could accuse any of the 12 of being that should they choose to go elsewhere. There were a couple of suggestions a page or two back which would be more appropriate than defection.

Sorry DJR you have better places to visit than this forum at the moment. Didn't mean to cause a hassle. Just the defection thing makes me think of someone who is a traitor, and I don't think we could accuse any of the 12 of being that should they choose to go elsewhere. There were a couple of suggestions a page or two back which would be more appropriate than defection.
Its a choice not a defection. I can understand why, pig may wish to go elsewhere and I wish him luck and I hope it works for him. Anyone who thinks otherwise is welcome to their opinion.

Hashtag should create even more grief.

:slight_smile: Thanks for the title change. Hope you’re going to have to change it again soon though. 10#BackIn

Pretty quiet on tayte

Whats he doing?

Pretty quiet on tayte

Whats he doing?

It’s a hard one if he came back to us. No way he gets gifted games, and even as depth he is behind a few. That being said if he wanted to give it a crack for one more year I would welcome him back and see if he can force his way back into the team.

Pretty quiet on tayte

Whats he doing?

He isn’t seeking another contract as he has been accepted into the MFB and it’s no guarantee that he will get an offer from MFB next year if he plays at Essendon

Pretty quiet on tayte

Whats he doing?

Rescuing SeddonBombers kitten from a tree?

Pretty quiet on tayte

Whats he doing?

Rescuing SeddonBombers kitten from a tree?

LOL! oh mercy Sal you slayed me.

Not sure where to post this, thought maybe here since its saga related but IMO, a forgotten man in all this is Monfries. He left us at the end of 2012 on a lucrative 4 year deal which expires at the end of this season. Nothing much has been said of him other than Port have refused to pay he & Ryder this year. With the constant speculation over our guys’ futures, contracted or not (see constant Hurley speculation prior to re-signing), he’s slipped through the net. AFAIK he hasn’t signed a new deal & Port apparently having a salary cap squeeze, hence putting Hartlett on the trade table. Where does all this leave Gus? I sincerely hope he’s not finished & Port do the right thing & offer him an extension.

Not sure where to post this, thought maybe here since its saga related but IMO, a forgotten man in all this is Monfries. He left us at the end of 2012 on a lucrative 4 year deal which expires at the end of this season. Nothing much has been said of him other than Port have refused to pay he & Ryder this year. With the constant speculation over our guys' futures, contracted or not (see constant Hurley speculation prior to re-signing), he's slipped through the net. AFAIK he hasn't signed a new deal & Port apparently having a salary cap squeeze, hence putting Hartlett on the trade table. Where does all this leave Gus? I sincerely hope he's not finished & Port do the right thing & offer him an extension.

Port (Hinkley) came out about a month ago and guaranteed him a contract for next season.