Jobe getting the Banned back together

Fark if the AFL tries to take the Brownlow from Jobe this club should for once in its history get the courage enough to stand up to those farking arseholes.

There would never be any talk about penalising clubs like Hawthorn, Collingwood but the media just know they can keep on kicking us because there is never a peep out of our board or President.

This whole thing has been a massive stitch up. EFC have meekly accepted everything that everyone has thrown at them.

It is about farking time they farking grew some balls (never used that stupid phrase in my life before but seems to translate well in here) and stand up to these farking Rsoles.

Edit: excuse my French.

If the AFL eventually decided to take the Brownlow from Jobe, heaven forbid, I know what I will do if I am James Hird…

Finish you rep and welcome back.

Welcome back and begin your reps.

Welcome back to the club guys, one more milestone and near the end.

The official part of all that all this crap will be over soon.

Just waiting for Jobe, the Swiss, the Brownlow and the official end of the suspension.

So how come the saints are allowed to put an article up on their website about Carlisle being back at the club?

So how come the saints are allowed to put an article up on their website about Carlisle being back at the club?

Because that’s part of their penalty.

I’m assuming that’s an old photo, given the article says:

St Kilda Football Club has sought advice from ASADA regarding remaining restrictions including his inability to participate in club directed media, commercial and promotional activities during this period.

P.S. ASADA will respond “ask the AFL”. The AFL will respond “ask ASADA”.

Don’t know where else to put this:

__lukedavis__Exciting day to know the first part of the ban is over!! Been a long year… but am looking forward to whats ahead and getting back into some serious training again. Excited to say I’ve signed with the Wanderers FC in the NTFL for there centennial year in the leauge. Bring that on. Then bring on another big year at abers next year! #mukmuks #rillaz #countdownison

hardingham_kyleShackles are off!!! Been one hell of a long year can’t wait to run around with the lads. Bring on the 2017 season never have I been so excited for a pre season to start. #paccopathers #lads. Can’t wait to see where we can take the club!!!

Part of Jakey C’s Twitter comment was amusing about the other returning players:

“…all the best and hope use guys have great years”

He is one who knows a lot about use and very little about grammar.

Couldn’t even spell youse properly! :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes I know.

Part of Jakey C's Twitter comment was amusing:

“…all the best and hope use guys have great years”

He is one who knows a lot about use and very little about grammar.

Gold.

Use blokes are over the top.

I love use all

Hope the ‘Fancy Bears’ hacking group keep looking in Wada’s files. Might turn up some good stuff on the saga.
Seem to have just targeted American athletes so far but interesting to note, you can get approval to use ban drugs as long as WADA gives the OK?

Interesting conversation on ABC 621 this morning at about 7:35am when they were discussing Jobe. The commentators were talking about Jobe coming back home to the EFC and the Brownlow being taken off him. One of them off the cuff, Hamish his name is I think, said that he felt that the AFL & ASADA would not take the Brownlow of Jobe, because if they did Jobe would “unload” all his knowledge into the media on all the underhanded dealing and the appalling conduct of the AFL & ASADA in the issue would be exposed…or words to that effect.

If someone could get that audio and post it here, I am sure there are many of us that can distribute it far and wide.

Interesting conversation on ABC 621 this morning at about 7:35am when they were discussing Jobe. The commentators were talking about Jobe coming back home to the EFC and the Brownlow being taken off him. One of them off the cuff, Hamish his name is I think, said that he felt that the AFL & ASADA would not take the Brownlow of Jobe, because if they did Jobe would "unload" all his knowledge into the media on all the underhanded dealing and the appalling conduct of the AFL & ASADA in the issue would be exposed.....or words to that effect.

If someone could get that audio and post it here, I am sure there are many of us that can distribute it far and wide.

Looks like the podcast should be on the RN site tomorrow- Hamish Macdonald is the presenter.

Interesting conversation on ABC 621 this morning at about 7:35am when they were discussing Jobe. The commentators were talking about Jobe coming back home to the EFC and the Brownlow being taken off him. One of them off the cuff, Hamish his name is I think, said that he felt that the AFL & ASADA would not take the Brownlow of Jobe, because if they did Jobe would "unload" all his knowledge into the media on all the underhanded dealing and the appalling conduct of the AFL & ASADA in the issue would be exposed.....or words to that effect.

54:05

That would be awesome. (maybe just maybe we would have the upper hand for once)

54:05

That is Warwick Hadfield - one of the better sports journalists out there. He has seen through the cr@p right from the start, but is hardly ever heard outside the RN bubble.