Former #4 Jobe Watson

So what did the AwFuL label their 5 bit Brownfaux Medal show?

Was it, “Brownlows For The Downlows”?

I saw Foxtels rerun of Jobes Brownlow win last night. I thought it was in extreme bad taste.

Can’t he find something decent to write about.

Sam McClure needs to hand back his ■■■■■

Fixed

Sam McClure needs to hand back his p-e-n-i-s

It’s reasonable to ask tho, if Jobes supposed to be handing it back.

The author should be directing his article to the AFL tho, not Jobe. You think they wouldn’t have discussed what the terms of him ‘handing it back’ would look like.

One of these days it would be great to see someone tell us really what goes on behind the scenes.

Other than John Elliott saying they had paid off people that alleged sexual assault had occurred at the club, and some stuff about Grant Thomas being run out of SEN. there’s not too many times we hear about the deals they cut, just the outcome.

Is it reasonable for the media to ask if Jobe handed back the medal ? This seems to be an Australian phenomenom by asking this question - Lance Armstrong still displays his 7 yellow jerseys from the TDF - Athletes in other countries are ‘stripped’ of their titles or awards, but there is no media frenzy about handing back medals or certificates or titles - The authorities rarely even get back won prizemoney from that time.

It’s a very immature response from the Australian media.

If Jobe isn’t the rightful owner of the chattel that is the medal then the AFL should have no problems in getting a court to order him to give it up.

Yeah…you’ll get it back next time Gil McLaughlin has an enema, and knowing his predilections, that’ll probably be tomorrow.

What would fkn McClure know about it? And since when is it the business of some bean dicked dweeb in a checked shirt to tell an actual AFL footballer what he should do?

Let alone a genuine champion of the game?

Just fk the hell off & mind your P’s & Q’s when addressing actual men you fkn turdtwister.

Remember your chosen, lower than rat stain’s station in life, and don’t even think about acting above it.

That is all.

http://s28.postimg.org/6y9n59jgt/Capture.jpg

Perhaps Jobe took my advice and threw it in the Hudson River. :slight_smile:

Go fetch Sam, good boy.

I saw Foxtels rerun of Jobes Brownlow win last night. I thought it was in extreme bad taste.

I liked it. It was a nice reminder of who won the Brownlow in 2012. They also dedicated a day to showing Jobe’s best games, which I also liked.

Tell em you lost it Jobe, then auction it off after you retire and use the proceeds to take Gil, Vlad and co to court.

http://s28.postimg.org/6y9n59jgt/Capture.jpg

You don’t like Sam McLure?

Jobe should donate it to a charity for auction.
The pc AFL would be placed in a very awkward position of denigrating or stopping a good deed.
Fitzpatrick’s head would explode.

Jobe should donate it to a charity for auction. The pc AFL would be placed in a very awkward position of denigrating or stopping a good deed. Fitzpatrick's head would explode.

That last line seems unlikely, but worth hoping for I guess.

Jobe should donate it to a charity for auction. The pc AFL would be placed in a very awkward position of denigrating or stopping a good deed. Fitzpatrick's head would explode.

Paul Little to be the highest bidder

Fitzpatrick's head would explode.