Former #4 Jobe Watson

One can only hope !

I can’t even read this thread without getting ■■■■■■ off , I wish all this bullshit would just go away so we can read about how he is going as a footballer, like smashing his own 2km time trial record and looking awesome ect.

■■■■ the media and lets not give them anything.
■■■■ I feel so sorry for Jobe and Tim.
sorry for all the swearing by the way.

Here you go sam, start looking for jobe’s brownlow

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-twGYYvb1Wxc/V8pAtOBVHmI/AAAAAAAAtYA/zYp9yvKoZ0IqBy_Zezyp16YzWODXuw25ACJoC/w506-h750/tumblr_mn4wib76ow1ss06tho1_400.gif

Offtopic: Someone had that gif as there avatar here once. Rolo got a long winded email/pm about it and how his kid might see it.

I wish all this bullshit would just go away so we can read about how he is going as a footballer

As most of us do. So, it’s probably best you start utilising the ‘Ignore’ function then.

Here you go sam, start looking for jobe's brownlow

anyone else just spend 4 minutes and 23 seconds looking for Wally?!

Isn’t he coaching Doutta Stars, so wander up Cooper St.

Or alternatively, he could still be nutting out how to use Excel.

No. But I did use about 15 seconds. B)

:slight_smile:

Hang on is the Brownlow actually in there? Are these numbers clues? Or is Davo a few sausages short of a BBQ?

Hang on is the Brownlow actually in there? Are these numbers clues? Or is Davo a few sausages short of a BBQ?

You’ve got to look for Sam McLure because it’s been wedged up his freckle.

McClure = Hutchy wannabe - so ambitious.

Jobe’s father, however, has been instrumental in promoting him and they will be working together at SEN next year.

McClure = Manure

McClure = Manure

McClureless.

The same media di.cks who demand Jobe be humiliated by parading him throught the streets while he is whipped prior to handing back the medal, would then come out with “its all Hirds fault that Jobe was subjected to this” rather than acknowledge it was them who demanded it.

I actually…spent about 15mins looking for someone with a medal around their neck…

I actually…spent about 15mins looking for someone with a medal around their neck…

LOL!

Idiot.

Anyone know why he is not doing the full training? I don’t think it could be just nursing him, as he would be doing at least some of the match simulation and just missing some. Would be surprising if it was a strain type injury related to running or kicking as he had such a good base.

Anyone know why he is not doing the full training? I don't think it could be just nursing him, as he would be doing at least some of the match simulation and just missing some. Would be surprising if it was a strain type injury related to running or kicking as he had such a good base.

He’s actually looking pretty good. More maybe about a balance for him possibly given his age.

Anyone know why he is not doing the full training? I don't think it could be just nursing him, as he would be doing at least some of the match simulation and just missing some. Would be surprising if it was a strain type injury related to running or kicking as he had such a good base.

He’s actually looking pretty good. More maybe about a balance for him possibly given his age.

Indeed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has invoked the Fletch clause*

*May possibly have just made that up.