Former #4 Jobe Watson

What a catch! Jobe you legend

“I have never seen him actually play. I have seen him kick a football once in a living room, which was not a huge success. It was in New York and it was a really small apartment and then I asked him if he really played football after that.”

I like her already :slight_smile:

I reckon it would be good for him, and probably lots of other footballers, to be with someone that isn’t involved in the footy bubble.

Reckon she might get a rude shock when 80,000 mouth breathers at the MCG start carrying on in a few weeks.

I googled Virginia Slaghekke to see a picture of her and this link appeared…http://www.trumpmodels.com/models/virginia-slaghekke/

We’ll forgive her for that one.

“I have never seen him actually play. I have seen him kick a football once in a living room, which was not a huge success. It was in New York and it was a really small apartment and then I asked him if he really played football after that.”

How we all felt after his debut, tbh.

How we all felt after his debut, tbh.

That’s a LIE!!! He didn’t get a kick in his debut.

Yep 2 handballs playing CHB from memory !

And Timmy was commenting the game on the radio that night. I felt for him.

He was playing forward.

Speaks 6 languages

Studying neuroscience

Modeling since she was a teenager

Amazing, funny, caring woman.

Yep, that’s about what Jobe deserves.

Whatta guy, what a girl.

I think he’s going to play about 10x better now he gets to go home to that, and on 2017 brownlow night, he’s going to win multiple times.

Different team l know, but Warne’s debut match was also fairly forgettable.

Which lead to one of the 2 bad things Sheeds has ever done ,

1. Suggesting we delist Jobe.
  2. Eating 3 donuts on Friday at the Blitz BBQ
Speaks 6 languages

Studying neuroscience

Modeling since she was a teenager

Amazing, funny, caring woman.

Yep, that’s about what Jobe deserves.

Whatta guy, what a girl.

I think he’s going to play about 10x better now he gets to go home to that, and on 2017 brownlow night, he’s going to win multiple times.

She must be from the future

That’s an amazing package of qualities

“Go home to that her

And just for once, how 'bout we just don’t do the whole “objectification thing” at all here, …??

https://i.imgur.com/3rHwdv2.jpg

I dont think so. Thats a Moorabbin telephone no.

Maybe the year off in NYC might turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to Jobe?

So really he owes Danksy a thank you

https://i.imgur.com/3rHwdv2.jpg

I dont think so. Thats a Moorabbin telephone no.

And Jobe never wears that colour lippy, … he thinks it makes him look “Tartish”

How Jobe Watson caught his New York girlfriend’s eye with a napkin

Obviously no good as an “inside midfielder”. De-list

Surely he showed her a few YouTube clips?

"Hey, come over here and let me show you some YouTube clips of myself."

Yeah, nah.

What are you talking about? I sealed the deal with one of my previous girlfriends by showing her this very video of me