Former #4 Jobe Watson

Any news on the captaincy? I read some article somewhere (can't find it now) where a reporter suggested that Jobe might have removed himself from the running, and I think it was Bluey who responded with something along the lines of "I haven't heard that". Apparently they vote has been cast and Worsfold is set to announce it this week?

News re @EssendonFC

- Jobe withdraws himself from captaincy race, announced Wed/Thurs
- James Hird out of care, back home recovering

— Mitch Cleary (@cleary_mitch) 6 February 2017

Don’t know how reliable he is but claims it’s a 2 horse race for the captaincy with the other person being Cale Hooker,though still thinks Dyson Heppel is the favourite.

Little bit sad if true. Was hoping Jobe would take it on one more time but as long as he’s happy, that’s the main thing.

Slobbo has written another article about the brownlow and why hasn't it been returned. Just let it go you sorry piece of crap!

He’s a dckhead, he legitimately has nothing else to write about

rather than asking about the Brownlow, how about asking what happened to the independent report the AFL commissioned two years ago into their handling of the Sorry Saga??

Slobbo has written another article about the brownlow and why hasn't it been returned. Just let it go you sorry piece of crap!

rather than asking about the Brownlow, how about asking what happened to the independent report the AFL commissioned two years ago into their handling of the Sorry Saga??

Chip Le Grand was the only journalist who bothered do any investigating in finding the truth need more like him.

Put $50 on Jobe for the 2017 Brownlow @ $51

Yes I’m confident.

BOMBERS4LIFE!!!
Add to that Tracey Holmes and Mick Warner.

BOMBERS4LIFE!!!!! Add to that Tracey Holmes and Mick Warner.

What annoyed me is the mouth breathers thought Chip was just an Essendon sympathiser and what he published was just Essendon propaganda.

Tell him to check the Ohio River.

And then send him to dive into the Hudson river.

Caro now taking Gil to task on slow progress in another review , does not mention the silence on that one. More balanced reporting from the Rage.

Any news on the captaincy? I read some article somewhere (can't find it now) where a reporter suggested that Jobe might have removed himself from the running, and I think it was Bluey who responded with something along the lines of "I haven't heard that". Apparently they vote has been cast and Worsfold is set to announce it this week?

News re @EssendonFC

- Jobe withdraws himself from captaincy race, announced Wed/Thurs
- James Hird out of care, back home recovering

— Mitch Cleary (@cleary_mitch) 6 February 2017

Don’t know how reliable he is but claims it’s a 2 horse race for the captaincy with the other person being Cale Hooker,though still thinks Dyson Heppel is the favourite.

Great news about James…

The Brownlow has been handed back and Giligan has it in his office draw according to the wicked witch

The Brownlow has been handed back and Giligan has it in his office draw according to the wicked witch
"I've always believed Jobe to be a man of great character and integrity and he's demonstrated that again in the last 24 hours," said McLachlan of Watson, who on Wednesday was replaced as Essendon captain by Dyson Heppell

■■■■ off Giligan

If you truly believed that you would have told Wada to ■■■■ off and let Jobe keep his medal. If Jobe does win another medal I hope he throws it at your forehead.

Hmm that only confirms that the medal itself has been handed back. What about the ribbon the medal was on? Has that been handed back yet or what? Have the video tapes of the event been destroyed? What about Jobes suit? Has it been donated to charity?? Which charity exactly??? I NEED ANSWERS MEDIA

Who cares

She couldn’t help her self the Witch she just had to write a rubbish article on what was a great day for the footy club.

Hmm that only confirms that the medal itself has been handed back. What about the ribbon the medal was on? Has that been handed back yet or what? Have the video tapes of the event been destroyed? What about Jobes suit? Has it been donated to charity?? Which charity exactly??? I NEED ANSWERS MEDIA

I reckon Jobe made a replica and gave them that one lol.

"I've always believed Jobe to be a man of great character and integrity and he's demonstrated that again in the last 24 hours," said McLachlan of Watson, who on Wednesday was replaced as Essendon captain by Dyson Heppell

■■■■ off Giligan

If you truly believed that you would have told Wada to ■■■■ off and let Jobe keep his medal. If Jobe does win another medal I hope he throws it at your forehead.

Gill is nothing but sycophant. His time will come.

I reckon Jobe made a replica and gave them that one lol.

One day Gilligan will realise the medal returned to the AFL apparently belonged to Wobe Jatson.

Just wait until Gil finds out what that ticking noise in his drawer is

Jobe’s had the hardest slog in this clubs history, don’t care what anyone says hes the only that could’ve held up the players and the dignity of the club.

Jobe's had the hardest slog in this clubs history, don't care what anyone says hes the only that could've held up the players and the dignity of the club.

Hird?