Former #4 Jobe Watson

Slobbo has written another article about the brownlow and why hasn't it been returned. Just let it go you sorry piece of crap!

He’s a dckhead, he legitimately has nothing else to write about

rather than asking about the Brownlow, how about asking what happened to the independent report the AFL commissioned two years ago into their handling of the Sorry Saga??

The league was also light on details of its review of its conduct during the joint AFL-ASADA investigation into Essendon, which will be revealed prior to the start of the season.

How convenient

Announced in late 2013 by then chief executive Andrew Demetriou, the review is understood to not be critical of the AFL’s handling of the drugs scandal.

Of course, we did a mighty fine job. B)

McLachlan said one “learning” was that the CEO should step down from the AFL Commission during any similar future investigation.

Demetriou remained on the Commission which sat in judgment on Essendon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/essendon/jobe-watsons-brownlow-medal-has-been-returned-to-the-afl-says-gillon-mclachlan/news-story/fae807620391deeefa0494d72904d1bb

Life Membership and nothing less.

The Brownlow has been handed back and Giligan has it in his office draw according to the wicked witch

Hmm that only confirms that the medal itself has been handed back. What about the ribbon the medal was on? Has that been handed back yet or what? Have the video tapes of the event been destroyed? What about Jobes suit? Has it been donated to charity?? Which charity exactly??? I NEED ANSWERS MEDIA

I reckon Jobe made a replica and gave them that one lol.

A replica made of chocolate thats already melted.

The Brownlow has been handed back and Giligan has it in his office draw according to the wicked witch

Hmm that only confirms that the medal itself has been handed back. What about the ribbon the medal was on? Has that been handed back yet or what? Have the video tapes of the event been destroyed? What about Jobes suit? Has it been donated to charity?? Which charity exactly??? I NEED ANSWERS MEDIA

I reckon Jobe made a replica and gave them that one lol.

A replica made of chocolate thats already melted.

Nah, made out of carob. Even worse.

■■■ THEY HID THE Y AGAIN!!!

(And possibly removed the left arm to ensure Riolio couldn’t see the original background.)

That’s that, there should be no more articles about this now.

Now Jobe, go play footy. Go show them all what the real best and fairest is capable of.
If any c**t boos or slags you off in the crowd, I’ll smash them! You just worry about footy now

Has to give away captaincy on his birthday?

■■■■

fkg

club

You’re kidding right?

He withdrew himself prior to selection, but you know this yeah?

I doubt Jobe has handed the medal back - It’s a matter of choosing media to report it has been handed back, so silly people in the media stop whinging.

I doubt Jobe has handed the medal back - It's a matter of choosing media to report it has been handed back, so silly people in the media stop whinging.

I’m hoping that’s the way it has gone.

■■■■

fkg

club

Clueless

■■■■

fkg

club

Clueless

Being it was Barnz I assumed he was having a lend of a few malcontents who always bag the club.

I doubt Jobe has handed the medal back - It's a matter of choosing media to report it has been handed back, so silly people in the media stop whinging.

I’m hoping that’s the way it has gone.

My bet is that he’s tossed it. In order to get rid of the controversy Gil has given the ‘exclusive’ to Caro that he’s got it sitting in his drawer. She goes “wow, exclusive!” and prints the story without question.

I suppose he put it in his draw as there was no room in any of his cupboards, with them all being overfilled with skeletons.

It would be nice if it turned up in the possession of a mysterious collector somewhere, just to show that twat Gillion up and make the media look like fools, and knock that ■■■■ eating grin off his face.

Oh how I would laugh.

Great speech when handing over captaincy. There are no words to encompass the amount of respect I have for Jobe.

Can’t wait to see him back in action this year.

It would be nice if it turned up in the possession of a mysterious collector somewhere, just to show that twat Gillion up and make the media look like fools, and knock that ■■■■ eating grin off his face.

Oh how I would laugh.

Found it…

So do you reckon when everybody at AFL house has gone home for the night and Gil is in the office alone, that he puts the medal around his neck and runs around his office pretending to take speckies and handpass while saying “Oooooo I’m a Brownlow medalist”

I do.

1 Like

Oh how I would laugh.

Found it…

http://i.imgur.com/VvTHkIt.jpg

Dog’s breakfast.