Former #4 Jobe Watson

Jobe for president. Has the business qualifications.

Jobe for president. Has the business qualifications.

Being a barista alone is more qualifications than Trump

"....and I reckon he’d be happy to prove a lot of people wrong..."

Wrong about what, exactly?

About thinking he couldn’t win a Brownlow if he wasn’t pumped full of druggggggz, probably.

Regardless, if we go the entire season undefeated and Jobe averages 30 disposals and 2 goals a game, I wouldn’t put money on him winning the Brownlow. That’s probably just memories of round 3, 2004 getting me down though.

Seeing the smile on Jobe’s face was better than any of Fantasia’s goals.

Seeing the smile on Jobe's face was better than any of Fantasia's goals.

Just wish he kicked that set shot. Oh well, the after the siren one to win against Hawthorn will make up for it.

Or, getting pinged for time wasting, like Fitz in that Carlton game. That was one of the sweetest victories and one of my best memories of him.

Watson is amazing in close, with his handball. Got them going repeatedly. Showed so much class on Thursday night.

Highlight of the night for mine.

When stewert pinched his goal. And when the team got around him. Highlight of the night

When stewert pinched his goal. And when the team got around him. Highlight of the night

hahaha…Jobey was like ‘chech this guy out…what thefuk, man???’

Just wish he kicked that set shot. Oh well, the after the siren one to win by 12 goals against Hawthorn will make up for it.

Edited for lid off

Had the very first kick of the season, and l would also like him to have the last, in either of the above scenarios.

trying to post a pic!

Had the very first kick of the season, and l would also like him to have the last, in either of the above scenarios.

Hopefully he has the last of the season proper, through the big sticks to win the GF by 4 points.

Please no, heart could not take such a finish. I want him to dob all the goals in the last quarter to finish it off.

Hopefully he has the last of the season proper, through the big sticks to win the GF by 4 points.

l knew someone would get the meaning.

after 2nd viewing of Thursday’s game - we’re really in for something special with Jobe and Zach. The combination of Jobe’s lighting quick hands and Zach’s lightning-quick kicking - both so clean and precise, is really something special.
Seems that they have a great understanding - Jobe seems to know where Zach is on instinct and is able to find him (kudos to Zach’s positioning as well) - leading to quality clearances and effective breakaways from congestion.
It’s even more astounding seeing they’ve had very limited time together! good times ahead…

After re-watching the game I agree with no5forever, they are already building an obvious chemistry in close. It is going to be magic watching these two team up this year. I can’t wait.

Yep, the clearance to start the second quarter which resulted in a goal from a text book front and square from colyer was absolute poetry. Zac just sat himself a little off the contest, last year he played closer to the drop.

I would like to see how a center square combination of jobe Hocking and zac would go.

Watching the replay yesterday it was great to see Watson to Zerrett to Heppell to Parish!