Former #4 Jobe Watson

after 2nd viewing of Thursday's game - we're really in for something special with Jobe and Zach. The combination of Jobe's lighting quick hands and Zach's lightning-quick kicking - both so clean and precise, is really something special. Seems that they have a great understanding - Jobe seems to know where Zach is on instinct and is able to find him (kudos to Zach's positioning as well) - leading to quality clearances and effective breakaways from congestion. It's even more astounding seeing they've had very limited time together! good times ahead...

Jobe knows where everyone is on instinct. He just chooses to give it to Zach. :smiley:

1 Like

I remember Hirdy saying that if he wanted an to get an easy kick towards the end of his career, he would ran past Jobe when he was in and under and it would magically appear in his hands.

5 Likes

Watson2Hird

1 Like

Can’t stand these two but this is class.

9 Likes

Agree that’s great from those boys. I’d imagine most players in the comp feel the same way. The problem is the feral, unwashed masses.

But fark them. All of them.

Yep, I liked that a lot.

Props to Danger and Selwood.

Dammit. Reading the comments on the Selwood one made me well up …

Very good form from them both.

Now if Selwood actually stops ducking, or at least get’s pinged for it 80% of the time if he tries, I might be able to develop the same grudging respect for him as I have for Danger.

1 Like

To be honest, I kinda like both of them.
So farkin shoot me.

3 Likes

B :clap: A :clap: N :clap: N :clap: E :clap: D

10 Likes

You have to have a black heart and hate footy to not like Paddy Dangerfield.

Selwood is c*ck, but agree with all above, I thought that was a nice and genuine thing for them to do. I bet Jobe appreciated it.

5 Likes

I’ve got a heap of respect for danger. Loved him since high school and he is hard at it.

Selwood is a gun but I js can’t get past the ducking… fine line to cheating and he crosses it.

However classy from both on this occassion.

3 Likes

Seems like a nice enough guy but the media saturation of him being the perfect human makes it hard to want to see/hear about him.

4 Likes

They can both get fkd as far as I’m concerned, sorry.

6 Likes

questionable decision making, adelaide look closer to a flag than geelong.

Flawed human, we can like him again.

Oh and has some spectacularly shanked kicks in the style of HAR-DING-HAM

Well that’s hardly his fault. In the eyes of the media all of the players are all heroes or villains with little to no middle ground. The better the player you are more time they spend talking your character up or down.

4 Likes

“Hey in between cutting fox footy promos the herald sun wants to do another multiple page spread about how good you are”

“I’m powerless to stop this”

1 Like

Focused more on their twitter accounts than them tearing us a new ■■■■■■■■ in the 3rd

So instead of Selwood and Dangerfield, I think id like to focus on how farking good Jobe has been playing this pre-season. im so ■■■■■■ stoked with his performance. hes been in our best every week. i desperately hope the club can produce a premiership for him. i cant think of anyone that would deserve one more

5 Likes

“Here’s a cheque for $3,000. Can you put on this suit and go for a surf?”

“Let me think about that for a few moments…”

…But I still agree with you.

1 Like

■■■■ man, I like you. I don’t fancy either of the options.

3 Likes