Former #4 Jobe Watson

I’m curious as to what Dangerfield has done to make so many people here dislike him, besides having the media love him. I mean the Selwoods as a collective have plenty of form over the years and generally come across as arrogant dicks, but Dangerfield plays tough and fair on the field and has never done anything off it that I can recall.

13 Likes

I don’t like the shape of his head. Too spherical.

1 Like

Can we see your head for a comparison?

3 Likes

http://s.mcateer.id.au/

Fair enough, my head’s reasonably spherical too. I’ll accept whatever hate I have coming.

7 Likes

I’m with you. Seems a thoroughly decent bloke on and off the field. And a champion player. I don’t get the hate for him.

2 Likes

Kudos to you. Seems like a decent head, probably filled with data.

1 Like

Lol, … Whilst the sprogs one looks like it’s more full of,…“I"m gonna get you you ■■■■■■■, … and when I do, … I’m gonna rip your ■■■■■■ arms off!!”

Can see him lining up for The Dons one day with that attitude.

1 Like

Watson has played 3 strong games in the JTL series and is probably our form player going into round 1. Considering everything he’s gone through and how much footy he’s missed, it’s amazing.
Well done, Jobe. Got a feeling you’re in for a big year!!!

2 Likes

He’s a condescending smug bozo. Would fit in well at Smugthorn.

A friend of mine recently attended a thing for equality in sport at which Jobe was a guest. Knowing how big a fan I am, he sent me a pic of him with Jobe and got a signature addressed to my 3yo. which was very cool. Won’t surprise anyone that my friend, who isn’t a big footy follower, was blown away by how nice a guy Jobe was. Champion.

18 Likes

Looking at the average supercoach ratings over the JLT, Zac 89, Jobe,82, Darcy 81, Hep 71 and Zaka 70.

Jobe has not missed a beat.

Remember, he last played AFL in Round 14 2015 so at round 1 2017 that will be 627 days, ( about 20 months )
Looks like he will be our key inside mid again this year.

1 Like

Weird to think how concerned I was with how he was going to go this year. How quickly I forgot he’s a champion.

1 Like

Taking The Langford under his wing this year. Me likey

3 Likes

Dangerfield is a ■■■■ to not have shown enough as a junior to have forced us to use pick 6 on him

2 Likes

Channel 7 just reported Jobe went for a scan today :disappointed:

Ffs ffs

Sorry It was Heppel that had a scan and not Jobe

THAT’S NOT BETTER

11 Likes

I stand by my earlier remark

2 Likes

Sorry, it was Sam Draper getting scans of his drivers licence at VicRoads.

But seriously, what’s happening here John Coleman? This is not in the least bit a humorous matter.