Joe Daniher. Gone

He had an almost half.

Joe seemed to get the cred for the second half last week in alot of peoples eyes, i’m curious does he cop the crap this week for yet another poor first half ?

Just curious, i had the midfield copping the ■■■■ last week, then a marked improved, followed up by tonights bullshit, but hey JD makes us so much better, improves all the players disposal makes them superstars.

1 Like

What are you trying to say?

Just say you think Joe is having a ■■■■ game, why do you need to run an opinion feedback piece first?

3 Likes

I don’t give a ■■■■ what anyone says, move him on. 26, wont ever improve his kicking. He is paid to do 1 thing. Smile when he misses

1 Like

Gee him sitting on the fence wasn’t a great look

5 Likes

Honestly, was he on drugs tonight?
That was one of the most casual DILLIGAF kinda games I’ve ever seen from a footballer. His approach in every way was… interesting…
Not a good look at all…

Why isn’t Lloyd teaching him to kick goals

1 Like

Has lessened his value tremendously which is good for us

Gee the ■■■■■■■■■ are out in force tonight

9 Likes

Wonder what’s funnier, that comment or daniher fence sitting, daniher missing 10 metres out, daniher snapping from 50 or just the overall acceptance of mediocrity

1 Like

Both Lloyd and Goddard have questioned Joe’s application…
Would you want to tutor someone if you felt like your time was being wasted?

trade.

he has proven his body is fit.

some stupid club will overpay for him.

who is desperate for a forward?

How about the club instructs Daniher to get the practice in. Why is this even a choice. Put the effort in or ■■■■ off.

He has always looked this way, this has been a point of contention even in his AA year.

2 Likes

We didn’t get a contested mark around the ground let alone in the F50.

We needed to find avenues to goal because WC are a good side.

Blitz in here to hang him out to dry already.

Stringer didn’t even have a shot on goal for example.

I’m going to avoid the Gleeson thread, don’t even want to think of the rabid ■■■■ thats going on in there from so called supporters

4 Likes

Hahaha Joe had fun tonight ■■■■■ n giggles.

And hey,who’s gonna get made with him in the coaches box?

No-one

He was never going to play any other way than that tonight. It was obvious. I think we’re lucky that a bad game for him had that many marks and shots on goal.

1 Like

Blitzers will be piled into the “TrAdE wAgOn” tonight.

1 Like

not quite the full week. bugger

2 Likes

MXr4NuXB7SLTi

2 Likes