John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Get him as our defensive coach

if we set up the way we did the first 8 weeks, he’ll do that with hooker playing forward anyway.

maybe they should try this radical thinking like telling the players, any ■■■■ who ■■■■■■■ bombs the ball long this week, can go and play for div 2 amatuers out in whoop whoop, cos we shouldn’t be bombing the ■■■■■■■ ball to begin with.

but no, lets unsettle one area of our side, just to appease lazy players who don’t play to their damn instructions.

edit despite it being aimed at you, i’m not actually trying to be as mean or sarcastic as the above sounds.

1 Like

In whoop whoop - Just up by Ship Creek?

3 Likes
The Bombers have used the equal most players in the competition with Geelong and Saint Kilda in 2018, with 36 players Donning the Sash across the season.

Interesting stat.

Our depth has certainly been tested that’s for sure in combination with the other factors that affected the team this year.

… but you have succeeded.

1 Like

Not only did he have a career but was a superstar

whatever you wanna call them duder

1 Like

“Saad, Smith and Stringer hasn’t worked”…

4 Likes

4-1 run since we chopped Neeld

And 3 of those on the road.

Tigers blow out aside kept all other teams at 60 or under. Defensively we have really lifted whilst our ball movement to attack ourselves much better.

12 Likes

This bloke will never work in footy again

1 Like

Plenty on here were going just as hard at woosh & skipworth as they were at Neeld. I think the reality is that all the coaches can coach, otherwise they wouldn’t have kept their jobs for as long as they have with a club that has enough wealth to appoint quality staff.
But what the fans & media paint as incompetence or poor coaching whenever a club goes on a losing streak, is more a failure of the many parts that have to come together for success to knit together; and sometimes the coaches play a part in that failure, or at least fail to turn it around.
Neeld going was just a trigger that changed the emotion of the playing group and for some reason the players have found something missing for many years - a consistent run of good games.

5 Likes

MUCH!!!

Can GFO!

1 Like

What does GFO mean? Sorry I’m illiterate.

This is the biggest thing I have noticed in the past month and a half. And this is a plan that can stack up in finals, just need a couple more gut runners to get on the end of the passes when we come off hbf

GET (the) ■■■■ Out?

I ain’t calling diggers a filthy liar.

but i was lead to believe that woosha hated west coast media, he looked very jovial last night…

1 Like

Remember how when we were losing earlier in the year Woosh said that we were getting used to a new game style? And how eventually it all would come together?

Maybe some here needed to give some more weight to those words, rather than just saying he has no idea and has no plan .

11 Likes

The plan changed when Neeld got the lemon and sars

3 Likes

Doesn’t it make a huge difference when your forwards are, you know, on the forward line rather than between wing and half-back.

5 Likes