John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Genuine question. Is Kamahl still with us? Haven’t heard from him since K-Tel went out of business.

Yes he did, but with some jokers around here you’d think their ears were painted on.

1 Like

Do you seriously have nothing better to do?

but rarely is there such a drastic turnaround overnight after hitting rock bottom.
sure if it was a gradual steady rise back up i could get or understand the it takes time line.

but again they went from rock bottom to beating 3 of top 4 clubs on paper, 2 interstate, most of the wins with a few extra added kids and a forwardline of mckernan and brown.

it’s like an ice addict giving up the crack and never touching the stuff again cold turkey.
sure i’m sure theres examples of it can and has happened, but still it’s not likely without alot of pain and time in the process of turning things around.

it seems to be that they only lost confidence in the person who was delivering the message in neeld.
or they didn’t like him therefore they had no confidence etc etc.

that tough brand of hard footy you want was there last year in specific games. it’s just an inablity to want or be able to bring it each and every week is the issue.

The last 5 odd weeks though i think there’s finally be a distinct focus change around making it a higher and bigger priority, which i’d give most of the credit to and for that to smith.

a kid with more talent than 90% of the list, is out there busting his ■■■■ sprinting after people to lay a tackle and is then willing to gut run just to get the ball going the opposite way.
he is almost single handedly reshaping this clubs mental focus away from one way runners who kinda look flashy every now and again.

4 Likes

It’s really not a drastic turnaround. We’ve played a few weeks of good footy, after a few weeks of ■■■■ footy, after a few weeks of a combination of the two. We’re not there yet but we’re not as far away as we were.

5 Likes

Yes, but he’s in his 80’s.

1 Like

Why is Diggers so unkind?

1 Like

Quite happy to chime in occasionally and dish out some encouragement to the boys. You might want to review your investment. Seriously.

Absolutely agree/ the metrics in the Carlton game belied the end result, they are now in many respects paying dividends.

K-Tel’s demise had nothing to do with me.

1 Like

I have it on good authority that this is not correct.

1 Like

The last thing I’d do is take advice from someone who is creepily obsessed with me, you sad ■■■■.
Get a hobby.

He has one.

5 Likes

We were 2 and 6 and the coach was rightly canned.

We are now 6 and 7. Coach should be applauded

5 Likes

Stop the personal attacks, or get a holiday.

15 Likes

Let’s put it this way, beating West Coke at home, will certainly help their confidence. I had friends say this one was out and that one was out - I said and West Coke had the Umps bias. That makes it uneven and we won anyway because he were hungry and wanted the ball. Backed each other and didn’t stop trying.

Sick of this.

He called me out.
I responded.

I gave him the pathetic last word and walk away.
He keeps it up.

Do you see me going, ‘hey, that stander bloke sure is a loser’ out of nowhere?
Ever?
No you friggin’ don’t.
Because I don’t care about him.

But I’m not going to just keep letting him talk ■■■■.

9 Likes

I think we need to get Collective Minds in to work with Blitz

13 Likes

Are they the dorks that ran Adelaide’s pre-season camp?

1 Like