John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Do find it amusing that people feel vindicated when we’re 12th on the ladder with a losing record thus far.

9 Likes

Very interesting- how does the worst footy under Woosha measure against the worst under Knighter Hird etc. I don’t think Woosha has had too many blowouts outside of 2016.

Point absorbed.

2 Likes

Other than the start of this year I have been happy with Woosha.

The club put high expectations on this year so it was disappointing to see how we started but we can still get something out of this season.

I try not to be too hard on Knight because in my opinion the club at the time was effectively a suburban football club.

We now have great infrastructure in place and in very excited about our future.

2 Likes

Agree, but as someone else pointed out a while ago, North are going well without the ultimate in infrastructure/resources.

1 Like

Let’s not get carried away with north just yet.

They most certainly bat above their average and have for some time but never really look like challenging.

We have a side that can go all the way if it all clicks.

Do you want more amusement ?

That the people who are out for blood at present because we are winning, are the same ones who cant see we are winning in the ways in which alot of people on here have begged the club to enforce.

Defensive pressure
Holding onto rhe ball and less panic kicking
Having role players.

Thats the truely funny thing. The things some of us have bitched and moaned about for so long that we want implemented have been and the results speak for themselves.

As the old saying goes , there are none so blind as those that can not see, or something like that, i wasnt a very good listerner :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for making my point

Fuckloads more fun, too, you red headed piece of crap

3 Likes

Post reported for stating the truth.

Two of us bagging him makes it bullying

(Go for it)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be tooting your own horn just yet. At best, we are going to scrape into the 8 if a lot of things go our way. Realistically, we’re probably not going to make finals.

JoeDan may not play again this year? We need to and we have to some extent learned to play without him. The youngsters have made a difference, bring them in and let them play. Belly might get a week’s holiday this week or/ and a fine. So, who is rucking Stewart, Smack???

I think we can take it up to north and play well. We are setting ourselves up for 2019.

1 Like

That’s not the aim

The aim is building a side, a gameplan, a list that can win a flag.

We’re closer to that now than we have been for 5 years. Maybe 15.

8 Likes

Looneyburger

1 Like

I’d hope not. Never again thanks.

Well Smack is ■■■■ at it, Stewart is worse, Draper isn’t ready, and Loony played very well in the magoos today. He’d be the obvious choice.

2 Likes

Belly got a fine. Nothing to worry about

1 Like

$2k fine - announced on Friday or Saturday

Had a very good game today.

1 Like