John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

My post can’t be empty apparently

Used to remember harry labumber or whatever his name was that week getting the ball in a contested situation, dodge 3 players and kick it straight to anyone on the half back line having a cup of tea knowing what would unfold.
He’d do that 15 times a match for 15?forward entries to the opposition
Mercuri would touch it 15 times and be BOG. High possession means ■■■■ all unless you use it, or give it someone who can.

1 Like

Sounds like you want Worsfold sacked, love bright shiny things and don’t realise what Worsfolds been doing over the last three years.

4 Likes

I don’t care how many we win, count me out of your little daisy chain.

1 Like

But I already set a place for dinner…

2 Likes

Why are you posting in here Wim?

And if things go well in the final year of Wooshfold’s current deal, I want him extended and YOU sacked.

2 Likes

That was more about the time and one guy in particular.

And if it doesn’t?

I reckon that’s how the giants play.

Regarding Woosha, I think we now all know the problem was Neeld.

John is going just fine.

1 Like

Well, I don’t have the authority to sack him, you or JD Champion Moan so I suppose we’ll have to put up with your snark tinged praise when Essendon win and enthusiastic ‘See, I told you he can’t coach’ power-whinging when they lose for some time to come.

2 Likes

Lol snark tinged praise? When I think he coaches well I praise him, when he doesn’t I criticise. It’s not rocket science

I understand you like to look down I other posters who have criticisms with smugness. Whatever floats your boat their champ. Not sure why any opposition fan would be smug on another teams forum but hey whatever helps you

You praise everyone else when Essendon win and the Senior Coach only through gritted teeth.

Don’t hide from it, own it.

Not hiding from anything. When praise is deserved I happily give it. Check out my post at halftime on Friday night.

But I guess that doesn’t fit your narrative to look down on others.

Your posts are soaked with smugness, own it

Reserved only for those like you and your moaning brethren.

1 Like

High and mighty smugness again, like clockwork

For once, the Pom isn’t the whining one

1 Like

Keep leading with your chin…

1 Like

Keep leading with you ego

Who’d be the leader of the moaning brethren ?