John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Restraining orders are tough, but you can always find a way around them.

JD06 is Queen moaner. Loves nothing more than Essendon losing. Quite possibly was self-gratifying during the 2nd term against St Kilda

Finding Nino: Dreams about B Carracella at night and openly fantasises about him during the day.

EFC Something Something: “Yes we won, but…”

There are a few more disciples but they are the core malcontents.

7 Likes

Good candidates- l suppose Cgates would have been up there but was honourable enough to retire completely after realising he was a fool.

1 Like

What about the moaners who moan about others but yet don’t have the guts to have their own opinion.

I can’t Stander them.

3 Likes

For the 100th time (possibly more) J Wooshfold is an excellent coach and the EFC are in very capable hands.

Cut n paste it for future reference, dopey.

You’re a great lieutenant for the leaders nominated previously. That’s two opinions expressed in 2 minutes.

1 Like

For me, the jury is still out. Maybe save the “I told you so’s” until we win a final. Flog

compelling and douchey as always

And maybe save the moaning until you’ve actually got something to moan about?

We’re not far from an arrangement here you know?

Yeah your right not winning a final for 14 years is just fine.

Not making finals this year is just fine too

Maybe save the smugness for something that is actually worth being smug about

For some reason anyone using the term ‘flog’ just doesn’t inspire the notion of intelligence.

1 Like

The weather in WA?

1 Like

So nice today.

2 Likes

Can we save the sniping, for snipers? Like N.Brown.

You can’t (or refuse to) see the forest for the trees. Essendon is better placed for success now than any other time since 2000.

Right now, they have the best list, the best management and best coaching set up they have had all century.

Improvements to all the above will continue to to happen. As it should.

And further to the above. As of right now, Essendon is better placed to win a flag than Sydney is. And J Wooshfold has been central to that.

6 Likes

It’s the go-to insult for the depth averse.

So is smugness

On field, all of that speaks to the ability of Worsfold to pick up the broken pieces left behind by the saga and methodically position EFC for another realistic crack at flag 17.
Yet the joker who belts out ‘flog’ can only see 14 years of finals failure. Bringing that up is not helpful, the players would be aware of it but it’s irrelevant to the processes currently being implemented at the club by Worsfold and crew to achieve success.

8 Likes

Got to love a holier than thou attitude from someone that found a second team.

2 Likes

When we meet, and it will happen, I’m going to kiss you on the lips. Open mouth like in Baseketball