John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

As a pharmacist I’m sure Woosha could have done something about the players chemistry sooner, but we’re a little wary of going there these days.

2 Likes

yup somethings gonna get destroyed…

An army of poon?

1 Like

special K

Excluding a horror run, if we don’t make finals and win one, he should go. He did not deserve an extension and whichever way you look at it, this year was ultimately a failure.

Yes plenty of positives, but they will count for ■■■■ if we start poorly again. No more excuses.

2 Likes

blah blah blah

3 Likes

Yep no more excuses time to put words into action.

So if we don’t win a final, woosha gets the boot.

What about TBC, Hooker, Hurley and Heppel. They’ve never won a final between them. We move them on as well?

2 Likes

Well, I guess we are happy just being a middle of the road ■■■■ team who only has GC to fall back on as performing worse in finals (only because they can’t make them). May that long continue.

It’s not as if players have short spans of careers. We can ■■■■ away another 2 maybe 3 seasons no problems. Who needs to win when it counts as we proved this year by winning all those important close ones like, um, the Pies, nope. Tiggers, nope. Hawks, nope.

I guess teams who are happy to be mid table go out and spend 3 1st round picks in a row. How silly of me to think that we shouldn’t be tolerating the utter garbage this club has been for over a decade.

I especially think Worsfold is a great coach who deserves multiple chances to fail. I mean one flag with arguably the best midfield assembled this century is a great effort if you ask me.

If only supporters were more demanding instead of accepting mediocrity.

3 Likes

L.O.L

Personally I didn’t think he deresverd a contract extentsion not until we won a final or 2 which we failed at. Woosha will be under massive pressure in 2020 if we have another failure of a season.

If we don’t win a final this year sack all the members and recruit some that don’t accept mediocrity.

11 Likes

Or just sack all the mediocre supporters, . :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve missed you

3 Likes

Just an opionon I want Worsfold to succed but also know the AFL is a win loss buisness if the losses mount then pressure will rise on Woosha

wut?

1 Like

im not a big fan of more than 2 year contract extensions. mostly because we do a 3+er and then the coach get sacked.

Sacking coaches simply for not making finals/winning finals ahead of when the team is ready is not the way to go about it

Hardwick, Bucks & even Simpson of recent times prime example

It’s about building up to it and Woosh deserved the contract extension for mine for the ■■■■ storm he steered us through and the fact he had us headed in right direction. And stability within the club and for the players also important. Sure we took some backwards steps early this year but also made major progress once it all came together.

Anyone not thinking we are building up to a successful run at it not paying attention.

5 Likes