John "given em nothin" Worsfold

Is this a “■■■■■■, Johnny.” Joke reference?

Edited post below. Sorry. Not sure what happened there…

cough. Even Geelong supporters want Scott given the good sarsparella. Their “success” is largely on the back of a massive home ground advantage, amongst other things. Horse has had comparable advantages handed to him.

And jesus h C. You want sustained success? I’d be happy with any sort of success at the moment. Clarkson and Sheedy are the only coaches who have managed sustained success along the line you’re speaking. And there are plenty of mitigating circumstances for both, the former more than the latter.

Give me consistency for a season and I’ll be happy. Give me a flag before I die.

And besides that, how do you know Worsfold isn’t building a culture of sustained success? And even besides that there is the fact that it takes more than a head coach to create such success. It takes an entire organisation, on and off field. I can still remember heaps of Blitzers chuckling away when, about 8 years ago, Richmond Football Club said they had a 5 year plan for 70k members, finals and flags. Laughing stock those guys. Give it a rest with the Worsfold stuff, seriously.

We should all understand, especially given recent history, that the coach will be blamed for the failures - large or small - of a football club.

Edit: misquoted @Celtic_Swing when it was IT. Also, sorry for the aggression. I never mean to sound as grumpy as I do.

Haha farkn hell THAT GUY

I think Woosha believes that is what he is doing. Ask yourself how long is a stretchy piece of endless elastic?