John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Sack him now and send Xavier “Amart” Campbell with him.
Clowns

7 Likes

If the coach doesn’t care or have an emotional attachment to his job and is only there for the money. What do you expect to happen

1 Like

From what I can see on the field, this slow build up, sitting back and junk bombing into the 50 with a hope of a crumbed goal, we’re being coached by Rutten. If Woosha isn’t a tactician we’re flip flopping a game plan every year with every new assistant is hired.

4 Likes

some serious bullshit being posted today

5 Likes

it is obvious a 10+ goal hiding is on the cards today, I suspect a few more losses like this, and the proverbial "blowtorch " will be aimed at woosha’s direction, possibly won’t last the season even.

1 Like

I blame the coach for telling Ambrose to drop that mark

1 Like

So similar to United with Mourinho. The players have downed tools and don’t give a fark.

1 Like

I hope we have a ■■■■ season so we can sack this clown.

Seriously this a disgraceful performance.
What is our objective? Everyone is just ball chasing and making the contest to congested for us to move the ball and there waiting on the outside.
We’re playing slow, not even using speed which is our strength.
Our skills for 2 decades has been horrendous and should be the first thing to train and improve. Our skills are dismal it’s embarrassing.

How can we still be so embarrassing consistently. Disgrace.

5 Likes

Didn’t think I would be saying this today, but…

Worsfold out.

2 Likes

What’s your pass mark for him?

I blame the coach for not even getting close to getting out of the players.
I blame him for the ■■■■ style of football we try and play
I blame him for the ■■■■ defensive set up
I blame the coach for not having any tactical awareness of a game

I said from day 1 that he is a ■■■■ coach. How the morons on the board could honestly give him a 2 year extension boggles the mind. Those board members need to be either stood down or sent to prison. They have continually ruined our club and are never ever held to account.

16 Likes

After the diabolical start to last season, it was absolutely critical that we started this season in tip top shape, and ready to go. We weren’t going to make the same mistakes this season.

Now we find ourselves in another car crash, we at least won in round one last year.

Buck stops with the coach, times up.

2 Likes

I guess it’s to have an improved year compared to last year which prolly means playing finals at least.

I’ve never been sold on him neither have i ever been all for him, the truth is i really don’t know if he’s a good coach or not however some of the stuff he gets blamed for is actually not his fault at all or not entirely his fault.

So pretty much mirrors the game today then

1 Like

Tippa 5 touches
Fanta 9 touches
Zerrett 16 touches (5 kicks)
Stringer 10 touches

No good at all.

Gameplan revolves around running it out of defence, rarely works at the MCG or larger grounds, how was it ever going to work when we’re locked at 6-6-6 every bounce and constantly get beaten at the centre bounces. Going to take a Hardwick style change of gameplan for us to be competitive against the better teams.

1 Like

Completely agree.

3 Likes

Don’t forget hitting a target and cleanly handle a football. Can’t play to a gameplan when you can’t retain it or get it.

1 Like

Can’t put all the blame on him for that I agree, but I think the 3/4th qtrs were a good example of my point. Get beaten by a better midfield, quick kick in and they’ve got mid sized forwards playing on Saad, Mckenna and Guelfi… even saw Merrett try to take an intercept mark on Himmelberg at one stage.