John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

You’re on thin farkin ice, John

5 Likes

Seriously I just think they looked spent after about 15 mins

Don’t know why

The ball was like a cake of soap but GWS handled it better. We also panic and go handball happy when the pressure is on

The problem is, I don’t think he actually is.

We are just going to train hard and follow the process…

Blah, blah, blah…

Watching on AFL now. He doesn’t even look angry, at all. Just very casual.

1 Like

We still have a senior coach who admitted he had lost his love for the game, lost the players etc. at West Coast…

…but found the love again when money bags Essendon came along. Funny that.

1 Like

I’m even more angry after watching that presser. Says all the right words but there is no passion in there from him at all, it is so causal and relaxed.

If that is how he coaches them then that explains today.

4 Likes

I’m gonna say it…
Re-hire James Hird.

27 Likes

no, we need to move on from him as head coach. We need to start fresh.

2 Likes

i’d go knighta right about now.

1 Like

Yep, hate to say I told you so.
Fark him off, the saga is over.

1 Like

Yep. 100%

1 Like

Maybe it’s the boot studders fault that none of our players can kick?

Into the cannon, bootstudders!

1 Like

i[d sack the studder, we had players falling over left right and centre.

1 Like

How can he not have this team ready to go it boggles the mind I mean what have they been doing all summer? never again I’m buying the ■■■■ they’re are selling.

1 Like

Chris Newman could be handy

If we have to pay out another coach I want the board members to fund it out of their own pockets.

He is a crap coach, he did not deserve an extension. We as a club have learnt nothing in the last 10 years.

7 Likes

the club as a whole should be ashamed and embarrassed after today. the team that ran out there today showed no emotion, no fight, no pride at all. the entire coaching panel need to take as much of the blame for this as the players, and the buck stops with the head coach.
there was so much talk leading up to the season but there was no action. 22 players who wanted to play a bruise free game, who were witches hats.
Don’t say you want to be a respected club when collectively you stand for nothing.
if only the players and coaches were as invested in the club as the supporters.

3 Likes

He leaves it all up to the players to have there own drive. He is cold and emotionless. The team looks the same. He is there for the paycheck not the passion. We talked him into a job he didn’t really want.

I am so ashamed of the way the club handled the saga. Ashamed of how they treated HIRD. The heart and soul of the club is gone.

Pea heart club during the saga and pea hearted on the footy field now.

13 Likes

The club fckd up another coaching appointment didn’t they.

4 Likes