John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Is it ok to give the media chocolate? I have a particular female dog ■■■■■ in mind.

2 Likes

When I was about 9 my new puppy ate the whole advent calendar I left on the ground. He literally shat melted chocolate about 30 mins later. He was a bit crook but he lived.

Who’s dog died?

Neeld killed all the players dogs. That’s why the players are banned from doing Media in case they spill the beans.

2 Likes

That Neeld guy is such a rascal!

Langford ran over Woosh’s I think.

3 Likes

Seems only one person is guessing.

1 Like

lol

didn’t kill the dog because it wasn’t real chocolate. probably that hersheys ■■■■.

K_M Fleas

Won’t be there next year

Going by a few players Insta, there is a kids clinic on at the Hangar.

1 Like

I think woosha is trying to maintain his sanity in a mad AFL world.

Woosha is well aware the knives would have been out if the result was reversed.

The win was 4 points and nothing to song and dance about.

The club is in a hole and their aint no quick fix.

The club needs a stellar 6 mounths of changes and appointments to reset for 2019.

Fingers crossed for an A grade tactical coaching assistant and a big play in

draft/trades. There is a super draft coming.

1 Like

have blitz stalkers gone too far?

Only follow the Hard Tag boys, hoping they will announce a comeback. Oh, and the dog poo throwing Skip.

1 Like

When I was little my dad entered one of those competitions on Mars bar wrappers. Anyway he won a box (maybe a dozen?) of Mars bars, which were delivered, and left on the front porch. Old mate Max the bull terrier, ever vigilant guard dog, waited til the delivery guy was gone, then ate the whole box. And I mean the whole box - up to and including the wrappers and the box. There were a few shredded bits of cardboard left, that was it.

He bloated like a puffer fish and stank like anything for a week, and his ■■■■■ were brimstone.
Which brings me back to the media, boom tish!

8 Likes

Nice backflip- last week you said Wooshka !!! would be gone in a couple of weeks.
Before that it was he’s lost the players.
Now you’ve given him a year.
Little cracks appearing in your campaign.
Good luck to ya

7 Likes

Not a conspiracy theory - just my personal read of some of the body language during the telecast.

Petulance, hey?

Can you imagine if they were doing a weekly show over the last few weeks, chuckling and joking? Studio would have been burned down.

1 Like