John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Presser struck me as a guy realising like us how farking against us the footy world is, and it’s time to collectively tell em to get farked and eat a bag full, it’s up to us to then fix our own ■■■■ in house.

3 Likes

Chances are last nights performance was too little too late and with GWS and Tigers coming up he’s hardly in a position to say we’ve turned things around and expect to win. He was also being asked about Neeld which for legal reasons he would have to be very careful.
Actually the media might have been advised not to ask about Neeld and did anyway hence the short replies and the lack of cooperation today.

look I’m not used to winning ok, i feel i need to be grumpy about something.

Petulant i am.

2 Likes

Probably cos the next 10 questions will be 5 attempts to drag back the saga and 5 attempts for something controversial on Neeld, why the fark you upset, you actually watching afl media? Check the site, Bomber social channels, blitz, get your fill and stick your finger up at the main stream carnts desperately clinging to whatever is left off their organisations.

3 Likes

I just think he was being realistic. One good performance doesn’t make a season. I mean we all thought things were better again post the Port Adelaide game.
Should yesterdays performance be repeated for the next month he may tone down the straight face.

I’m hoping the penny has finally dropped and he drills into the players that last nights win is the gold standard now anyone who plays below that in the VFL you go.

1 Like

I’d much prefer silence than the usual ‘One week at a time’ etc cliche’s.

6 Likes

It’s a relief that you wont be here next year. Although it does take away the comedy hour.

4 Likes

What a crock of ■■■■!!
This has everything to do with the way our people have been treated by the media in the last 6 years.

Woosha has unfortunately only just caught up.

In this week alone we’ve had Crameri in tears, letters from Bomber to Evans saying he and the players are in a terrible mental state, Fitzcuntrick destroying our club via hearsay, Zerrett bombarded with questions re Neild, the game plan & if Woosha having the players, and Woosha copping it from all angles.

It’s fine if the questioning from the media was solely about performances on the field, but let’s ■■■■■■■ face facts, that makes up ~25% of questions slung at our players over the past 6 years.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Baguley copping for Lambs sledge

2 Likes

succinct. concise. emotive.

1 Like

What?

Cramers war on a Footy show the day after fitzpatrick and he broke down when talking about the saga.

Nope

Ridley, Langford, guelfi, McKenna, Tippa, Zerret, Raz, Parish, McGrath, Joe, Stringer, Smith, laverde, Stewart and Saad none of them were here for the saga.

Winning games of football can’t be about you getting revenge. It’s about those young men, what do they want to be known for. What glory do they want.

■■■■ the past.

4 Likes

bold strategy cotton.

but seriously, we’re as pathetic as richmond (was) and liverpool with living our past glories right now.

2 Likes

I dont understand why the game plan from last year was changed

I’m glad things look like they are being fixed hope we back it up next week.

So much cringe.

1 Like

Penny dropped ages ago, the players know the standard, just not good enough to carry it out week in week out

1 Like

I actually saw Worsfold on the phone during the game! Changes are happening

3 Likes

Why hasn’t Cgates been banned yet? Clearly has a massive agenda and shamelessly abuses posters over and over again? @saladin @thedjr @riolio

3 Likes