John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Says a bit that we had all those chances, even if not taken.

2 Likes

I’m concerned that the club may have dropped the “let a coach resign” strategy that worked so well last week.

I would’ve thought it worth a couple of weeks more given the seemingly successful early trials.

3 Likes

Its not that we fold and get overrun, that doesn’t often happen. However we could turn 4 goal wins into 8-10 goal wins but dont (often enough) cats and power games this year as examples. Last year we had the eagles and power games where we did go on and win by 10 goals

1 Like
2 Likes

Hahaha he fucken hates that one journalist

7 Likes

Worsfold looked five years younger. Amazing what a win can do.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for posting Speedy.

6 Likes

Guys who is Rob Harding the “opposition analysis coach” ?

He’s not quite at the Malthouse - “Chicken Salad” Stevens level yet. But I’m hoping it gets there.

I think he’s looked curiously thin, personally.

3 Likes

Love to see Devon and Woosha do a presser duet.

“I already answered that”, with dagger eye stares.

4 Likes

Maybe, must admit have only seen him in media pressers from the waist up.

He also had had a haircut, which makes a difference also.

Will take a closer look at our next game, when/if they show him walking onto the field.

Fasting for Ramadan?

By the end of his contract, I expect woosha to be,

5 Likes

I thought the same, dont know what’s going on behind the scenes, but must be under a huge amount of pressure. A couple of more wins would be useful…

I noticed that too. No red eyes, and like he’d lost weight off his face.

1 Like

Maybe Skipworth is now cooking healthy.

2 Likes

I think its his new hair do…and no smile…so no wrinkles

That.

And looked a little bit like Geoffrey Edelsten. I think it’s the hair.

1 Like

I’ve thought it for a few weeks but it’s not a nice thing to speculate about. But yeah he hasn’t looked good lately. Like how most US Presidents age rapidly.

3 Likes

I thought most of them started off old

1 Like