John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

2 Likes

he looks dead inside. drone boy that is.

1 Like

Noticeable difference. Can’t help but think his family situation may be stressing him out. Couldnt be easy when your kids and wife are on the other side of the country.
19%20AM28%20AM

1 Like

Also 2016
The power of deceptive advertising.

1 Like

34 Likes

Could it feel this good all the time?

Look Luke that’s an excellent question.

7 Likes

or its just a case of professionally shot photo with professional lighting and im guessing a bit of makeup v screenshot from video taken straight after a training session

1 Like

or is it that…

1. He saw himself in the mirror and thought ‘I need to lose a kg or two’
  2. He’s training for a fun run or marathon
  3. He’s had a hair cut
  4. He’s been unwell
  5. He just decided to get fit
  6. He goes for a run with Aaron Francis twice a week
  7. He has auditioned for the next session of Ninja Warrior
  8. He wanted a better pic for his tinder profile
  9. He started riding his bike to work
  10. Darren Bewick told him he looked fat

Geez Blitz is starting to sound worse than a Woman’s Day magazine

18 Likes

subtitles on the press conferences. fkn finally.

10 Likes

Interesting you bring up Malthouse. Does anybody find it curious that his good mate recently paid him a visit at the club and now Woosha is displaying a very Malthouse persona in the interviews. I’m thinking Mick’s been giving his old mate some advice.

Personally I’m liking it. The media complaining about how the fans deserve to be spoken to directly via these media events, it’s just insincere rubbish, the media don’t care about us fans. Don’t use us as an excuse because your cashcow EFC isn’t producing milk. Us fan’s are fine, we get plenty on our website, BTV, coaches email, etc. Keep it up woosha, you may win back some of us fans.

14 Likes

Bunch of mealy-mouthed scum-sucking parasitic weasels.
I don’t like them, much.

10 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving. Caro and co in the Rage Real Footy Podcast are running with a power struggle between Woosha and Dan Richardson.

I gave you a little is purely on using the phrase “mealy mouthed”. You don’t hear that anywhere near enough these days

He also caught up with David Parkin.

You know what?

Ill back him more as coach due to his prickly demenour i was waning.

He clearly takes his job to the heart of his being.

Tick for me.

And he has his immediate family interstate…not easy…at all.
Only people with a wife n kids could empasize with this.

I like him as the head.
Need better body feet and arms?

3 Likes

I can… empasize… with this

3 Likes

All you are seeing is what Perth people will tell you Worsfold was like at West Coast. Nothing to do with Millhouse.

1 Like

Spot on. Who could forget Woosha’s famous presser when he sat in complete silence for more than a minute staring down the farkheads who refused to ask any questions other than if he would be coach the following year. He told them he would no longer respond to those questions, and he followed through with complete silence. It was brilliant and reminded me of the first track of my Carlos Santana triple album which is complete silence - yeh I paid for that.

4 Likes

……

23 Likes

His demenour has changed the last 2 weeks.

If it makes him coach better and the team starts winning then I’m all for this new John Worsfold

4 Likes