John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

I dont think the question was about the style, I thought he said “which essendon do you hope turns up this week?” Which would imply it’s not just the style, it’s also the effort and skill set

Fair enough.
That’s poorly phrased at best.

You were born to argue.

7 Likes

How about GAGF Barrett!

Tell your media mates to stop asking dumb fark questions perhaps.

16 Likes

And here I was thinking I was being conciliatory.

4 Likes

Well, that’s just mean.
As well as untrue.

2 Likes

i had to google bill bellichick to know who on earth he was talking about?

watched one of bill bellichicks pressers for american football and cracked me up. perfect response.

2 Likes

2az1qg

7 Likes

I’m not sure I should be enjoying this collective media dummy spit as much as I am.

5 Likes

You mangled that.

Should be: LEAVE JOURNALISTS ALONE

1 Like

I’m not sure what Worsefolds problem is with the media, but I personally think he is acting unprofessionally.

Yes the media were attacking him, but so was the whole of Blitz a week ago! The media were all doing their job, and most of us reading/listening to it agreed.

Something changed after the Carlton game and I doubt it was the players that did it all.

I hope he does it all year.

13 Likes

When you look at the position of port, cats & crows on the ladder compared to freo, dogs & blues, you can see what a contrarian footy team we are. We’d be a nightmare to coach. We need to invest a lot more into player shrinks and couches.

One day we will finally snap out of this inconsistency, but it may have to be the injection of 4 or 5 new mentally tough players to change the team dynamic.

1 Like

LEAVE FAIRYBREAD ALONE

They aint journalists.

2 Likes

Seems he is pissed) off with Worsfold.

So sad, to bad. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why should he let them know about specifics of inner sanctum and why should he not answer a stupid question with bemusement/contempt?

2 Likes

Only someone in the media could seriously be defending the media!

5 Likes

Maybe he realised playing mr nice guy to the media gets you nowhere so he has decided to call them out when they ask stupid questions

1 Like

Not in the media. Just agreeing with the media…as was pretty much everyone last week.