John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

"Pretty much everyone, …??

Really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Everyone?

Essendon fans going into bat for football journos. Cos the coach is being mean to them. Uh huh.

24 Likes

And all three of you get banned…

1 Like

The one contrast, you send Bill an email with a simple question on say a part of the defensive game, you might get back an essay on his thoughts about that single part of the game… just a different cat with a deep understanding and utter disdain for media, conforming to norms… or emotion really.

so much carry on about one question in a press conference, fmd. the rest of it he was pretty reasonable and didn’t get too snarky. it was only that ■■■■■■ sam mcclure question. these farking clowns think the story is about them all.the.farking.time.

11 Likes

They actually go out of their way to make themselves the story. So, if they’re asking dumb lazy questions, just like a player playing dumb lazy footy, they should be called out on it.

11 Likes

John Worsfold, … “Media Coach!”

1 Like

how he was in the post match press conference is how i want him to be all the time. surly, angry, ■■■■■■ off all of it.
it was actually enjoyable to watch.

his mid week one was similar, but that corporate speak was starting to flow back into it.

9 Likes

I found my pitchforks guys… we still firing this guy , or should I like him again or?

3 Likes

I don’t know what he did after the Carlton game but please keep doing it!

5 Likes

Harding sitting next to him in the box now and just didn’t shut up. Great to see the coaches engaged constantly like that.

21 Likes

was chirping at woosh a lot as they coaches came onto the field after the first q. looks like they have good rapport.

Players have totally upped the ante,and Woosha has brought in some new blood with Harding like an umbilical brother on gameday.

Like it.

Horrible coaching.
Players did it themselves, can only credit the players.
Heppell > leaders > all players following the leaders.
Unbelievable players win!

Neeld gets moved on and the rest of the coaches are on notice.

Players also given a massive rocket that they need to lift because their crap play is going to lose decent people their jobs.

Everyone resets themselves and things improve… dramatically.

3 Likes

So was it Neeld or Hurley/Daniher who is/are to blame?

John looks bored with his own press conferences.

1 Like

Another nonplussed, … “just doing what we;re doing, … working hard , … trying to become a great team, … and we’ll keep putting in the hard work to become that”, Presser.

Keep it up “Stonewall”

Love it.

7 Likes

He should have a coffee with McLachlan and ask him about the holding the man rule.

16 Likes