John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

lol

What threats are these?

Just for the record everyone knows Killer Mike is a rapper don’t they?

I’m a sweetheart really :grinning:

He said ‘Now, I’m not going to tell you what to do… I’m just going to hope that you can work it out for yourself… that bumping people in the head is not going to help us get to where we want to be. Great bump-avoiders are player led, not coach led.’

1 Like

Yes. You would say that, though, wouldn’t you.
backs away slowly

All good. I’m more a happy clapper than a ■■■■ stirrer and I’m certain of the info. I don’t get a lot.

Anyway, whatever took place during JLT was a mess and things over the past couple of weeks have been much better and that’s the most important thing. And I’m more than happy for coaches to have robust discussion and disagreement.

1 Like

2 Likes

maybe a moon hit him in the eye like a big pizza pie

5 Likes

Ah, shuddupa ya face.

That the same song?

Ahhhhh, no.

Not even close.

Shame on you for not revering Dino

3 Likes

I’m not certain if I am one of the 4 or 5. Whether I am or not, I don’t think that people think that they know more than the senior coach.

What does happen, very occasionally, for any number of reasons is that people outside the club hear things that the club would not broadcast at a press conference. Some stuff shared is probably crap and some stuff is probably not. The stuff that is not, is worth hearing about as helps explain things, is ■■■■■■ interesting and this isn’t a bad place to share it.

Absolutely should be called out as garbage though if people see it that way.

Dean Martin… pffft. Joe Dolce… now that’s an entertainer.

giphy

5 Likes

i asked the same question a couple of hours ago…seems nobody knows

Great teams are player-led, apparently… players may be reminding him who’s the boss.

Thought I’d keep it going with this Italian theme

This @WindyHillWindSock and @WindsockBoy discussion has a bit of a Tyler Durden from Fight Club feel about it.

5 Likes

Shame, @WindsockBoy and I were agreeing on a lot of things. Until of course…Fight Club.

1 Like

the mentioned it pregame that he got it in the warm up drills.

obviously one of the players got payback for making them try and implement a more defensive gamestyle :rofl:

any link to the Ridley hand injury story…

3 Likes

You’re implying that we employed, at great expense, a highly sought assistant from a highly rated club.

And got his input for the gameplan, which we worked on all through summer.

Then, a club led by john Worsfold - who doesn’t seem to change his jocks every month, let alone his entire game plan - threw all that in the bin, after a grand total of two weeks?

And yes, that has the implication that everyone involved is an absolute clown, who should be cannoned forthwith

It’s your theory, and you’re welcome to it, but even you’d have to admit it’s stretching credulity

2 Likes

Nel blu di pinto di blu ?

1 Like

not unless they change the lyrics to

Nel nero degli occhi tuoi nero