John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Feels like Hooker and JoeD butcher set shots from i50 though.

Not sure how important the stat is …

2 Likes

Don’t take any of it too personally, you should keep posting. If someone has disagreed with you at least they have read your post.

3 Likes

Definitely can’t coach. Sack immediately.

4 Likes

I am stunned, absolutely stunned, by how Essendon supporters criminally underrate our list.

3 Likes

It’s just balancing out as they have overrated it for a decade.

1 Like

Credit where it’s due. Showed different sides to our game plan.

Loving this.

1 Like

Why haven’t we sacked the coach???

3 Likes

Wow…that’s a coincidence.

1 Like

Weeeeeell, it would be a coincidence if I called for a ten goal loss, I guess.

Horrific coach - players coaching and leading themselves. Doesn’t he know that we need to dominate for 120 minutes straight

1 Like

When we win it has nothing to do with the coach and it is only because of our incredible list.

When we lose it has everything to do with the coach.

So win = players get the credit, lose = coach gets the blame.

That’s intellectual integrity right there

10 Likes

That’s Herald Sun level of critical analysis and that’s the stuff that many of our Blitzers draw upon and represent as fact! Don’t dispute it. The players are leading from the front at the moment. Woosha is holding the keys to a Ferrari.

You know, you could just make the same post every time.
It’s not like it would make any difference.

3 Likes

True, where have they gone Wim…This place was in full revolt a few weeks ago with everyone being sacked. Full celebration today! Stay firm though doubters you’ll get your chance at some point in the year to relaunch.

1 Like

Why would we comment on that after a win?

I don’t think he is a very good coach and I have explained my reasoning many times. I think we have a fantastic list, and did you watch the first two rounds of the season, we were the worst team in the competition.

You guys were quiet during the first two rounds, and now you’re vocal. It works both ways.

3 Likes

We smashed North.

It’s official. We’re the best.

5 Likes

I’ll be clear to the sad, fixated posters and the one post wonders.
You know, you actually are what some people accuse me of, apparently it’s okay for you to say the same thing in 95% of your posts, but I’m sure that’s none of my business.

I believe we have a top four list.
I’ll accept top six, because ■■■■ happens.
But that’s the standard we should be at.

North were ordinary last week, and not only that, played a style that absolutely should have been cut to shreds by us.
I’m not just saying this now, I said it before the game.

Now if you wanna come in here and say, ‘See Wim! See?!?’ When we beat a team that’s 1-3 with 75 odd percentage then good luck to you.

I expect better, and I make no apologies for that.

10 Likes

In the same way as when we lost to St Kilda we were the worst! Lol

Sounds like both arguments are somewhat flawed.

1 Like

xAvIre Cm,BpeLL DoeSnt SeEM ToO b Syain mUch !?