John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

So much this.

Even the most reasoned supporter will have some bias for their own team, its part of the nature of being invested in your team. I generally have no problem with people on here showing their passion, both positive and negative, cause I can understand where the emotion is coming from. We all come at things differently.

I couldn’t give a flying ■■■■ what supporters of other teams think about anything to do with EFC. And you can double it for any sanctimonious ■■■■■■ who think their opinion counts above all else and only the can see our true path all along.

8 Likes

I welcome the dickheads call from any EFC supporter. I’m sure I have often earnt it.

But opposition supporters who want to come in here and run with that sort of ■■■■ can fark right off.

7 Likes

Agree, and mentioned that today. I may be off track, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he is wary of head contact.

They’ll be right.

I noticed it too, took his eyes off the ball a fair bit, which is saying something as he gathered the ball just under 40 times as well.

A grown man changing teams, ■■■■■■ hell.

14 Likes

Agree. You’re only allowed to change your team when your age is in single digits (and even 7, 8, 9 I would argue it’s still a d/ick move)

6 Likes

haha, good one …

1 Like

Meh.

Daniher can’t kick straight.

Sheil can’t kick goals.

Hurley can’t mark.

Ambrose can’t attack.

Hooker can’t sprint.

Zerret can’t concussion.

Can’t blame him. And he should be. The heath consequences of repeated significant head injury can be quite dire.

1 Like

This will be against Collingwood. They will try to stop the outlets. If we don’t have a counter to that, we will get exposed very quickly. They were super against Brisbane and Buckley is a solid match day coach.

Buckley is no fool, and they have a very talented side at all areas. It will be a very good test.
We haven’t proven much yet.

5 Likes

Looks like a considered assessment of Woosha as a coach won’t be taken seriously unless you barrack for EFC.
Which rules out quite a few astute commentators of the game.

Said no-one.

He’s been doing it all year. Its notocable. He’s a jet, but he hesitates at times 100%

1 Like

To be honest, if he plays like Friday night, icgaf if he is mindful of his head (if that’s what he’s doing). But it is mildly worrying.

1 Like

It’s almost not a match to judge form on any pure basis, is it. There’s the emotional element. Still, we’re certainly underdogs. We’re damn good right now forward and in defense. It’s going to be the middle where we can win or lose it. For the first time in a long time we might have the personnel to challenge them here. That pressure in the middle to make them make a mistake thing we have going is probably going to need to happen more this time. They’re a grand final side. They will have been watching us and thinking “let’s shut these upstarts down”. We need to go up another gear and shock them.

Nup.

You’ve got me covered, grandma.

C’mon @diggers. No supporter page wants an outsider* coming in and telling them how to do things even if it is the voice of reason.

*Especially a sooky quitter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah. Those jerks are the worst.

2 Likes