John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Saad goes left. Only reason I know is because that’s legit the only variation other than the chip to the pocket or McKenna trying to go up the middle and kicking it to the opposition despite being one of our best kicks of the footy.

Let redman take the kick outs

The guy is calm and composed and a good kick

We really were incredibly lucky to have Fletcher take the kick outs for so long

Hurley should be one of the last guys in the team taking the kick outs

5 Likes

I am “less smart” , so I will thank you to keep you views to yourself thank you very much!

Ha! You’re not helping Klawdy!

1 Like

Please confirm your status, @saucy

6 Likes

Is he sufficiently got rid off?

2 Likes

If you start this game, there will be A LOT of posts for you to track down!

3 Likes

I saw countless examples of our players ignoring leads from our players running into space, particularly around the wings, then kicking long and high to a multiple player contested situation.

Then I saw teams, like WCE just picking us apart with targeted, short passing out of back 50, through the wing area then into their forward line. The Bulldogs were different, they did the same with handpassing.

Is it a trust issue? Is it fear of turning it over? Have they been instructed to kick it long and let SMack mark it?

Whatever, it is said that Truck is a defensive genius. Then put a genius, maybe Caracella in charge of the forward line, because that was a dogs breakfast this year.

2 Likes

In 2021, i’m going to be broke as ■■■■.

2 Likes

Did you mean deontological?

I guess I’m just not sure if it’s a sacking with spin, or something Woosha is in support of.

If Woosha quits to coach (or assist) elsewhere, or the club let’s him go early, then I guess we will know for sure.

Put Skipworth back in charge of the forwards. He had us ■■■■■■■ humming in 2017.

2 Likes

it’s like all those Americans who threatened to move to Canada if Trump won

I wonder how many did?

2 Likes

I have no idea. I hope he can. If he’s as switched on as people who do know seem to think it will all be good.
At least he’s young and recently out of the game.

1 Like

Nope…thats more Kant et al …pretty much the opposite

1 Like

gees Darli, no need for that language

5 Likes

Nightmarish flashbacks of Dr. Barry Goss lecturing ‘A History of Economic Thought’ 25 years ago. :laughing:

It’s a bit similar to people just expecting tassie to love and accomodate Gold Coast coming down here.

Fair chance Canada told them to ■■■■ off just like I would.

Or a lot of posts by a handful of people?

2 Likes

Yes. Would have preferred this year though.

1 Like

Then sign up now. He’s not the senior coach of the footy club as of yesterday… regardless of how they spin it.

Take a look a this video from not quite two weeks ago…this is apparently the guy whose known for ages he doesn’t want to coach after next year and wanted to do a succession plan.

3 Likes