John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Do you mean the team or Blitz?

5 Likes

Excellent.

8 Likes

Just waiting patiently for another win which would ridicule your win / lose prediction when Woosha was well and truly under the pump.
You’ll cop it to then.

Also good work feom you.

4 Likes

QFA

1 Like

Thank you for not trying to steel the credit for the discovery.

2 Likes

Brilliant

Bobo certainly in his element here, showing his mettle periodically

4 Likes

At least he makes observations about the game, you just attack others who have a different opinion to yours

Are you back on the bandwagon now?
Or should all the coaches be sacked like you declared weeks ago?

It’s almost as if the strength of the whole list is as important as the best 22…

Something Blitz rarely considers, especially come trade and draft period

I’ve had plenty of arguments / discussions with people here over the years. When it turns out I was right about something, I usually take the quiet, smug ‘sit back and bask in my rightness’ approach.

But sure, calling individuals out prematurely and trying to start more sh*t is also a way to do it, I suppose.

8 Likes

Mate, quit it with the paranoia. You are not being followed around by one poster’s aliases. All the people you accuse of being one person are clearly individuals.

The idea that you are important enough to one person who posted here ten years ago to waste their time creating a series of detailed, unique and prolific identities to follow some guy on the internet around is ridiculous.

3 Likes

And you sit there and say i and others are miserable ■■■■■.
:joy::joy:

Like wob said you could be on here basking in a great win, instead you’re on here picking fights.
Just remember that :slight_smile:

The most funny thing is , that i have always claimed i would galdly take being wrong about what i say and or predict, cos ultimately it probably means essendon is having success.

And if they do get success , even under worsfold you know what im gonna do ???

Im gonna sit there and enjoy every little bit of it just as much as them, knowing that will ■■■■ them off even more.

2 Likes

I’m just wondering whether your still going by your declaration weeks ago in the middle of your shitecan fest that the club has not changed any of its approach to success for over 15 years.

I would just like to say Penos is absolutely telling the truth here.

2 Likes

I like Woosha and I hope we have success under him.

I don’t agree with everything he does but I think the best footy we have played under him is better than any footy we have played in the last 15 years.

You need to stop. Its bordering on being a ■■■■ and detracting from the posts you make that are insightful and valuable.

4 Likes

Neither Wim nor DKP are bandwagon jumpers.

Clearly.