John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Knowing us we’d probably bring a favourite son back as a coach to appease members and boost memberships next year to pay for this ■■■■ up

2 Likes

Would fit in with the rest of the club then.

1 Like

He’s got the personality of a paper clip. Absolutely no charisma. How could he possibly inspire a group of young men?

3 Likes

Fark Up needs to be paid for by the Board - it’s their fark up - no-one else had anything to do with it.

1 Like

agree

I bet we hold on to this turd all year . That’s how weak the club is .

We need to show some balls and fire him now .

This week in the nba the Toronto coach who had just won coach of the year got fired because his team got swept in the second round . That’s showing some balls

2 Likes

Sorry but it really is time

Even though it doesn’t achieve much in the moment, he has totally lost the group

1 Like

just watched the presser…hmmm

Paper clips are flexible, Woosha is not.

7 Likes

Would Kelly be interested in coaching us?

Actually , would anyone be interested in coaching us? We are a sure thing for ruining players careers let alone coaches… who’d be game?

I don’t blame the players … look at Geelong with Mark Thompson … they looked putrid for a while there , and then suddenly …

Give us a run down please.

players need to find what they stand for(read they dont).

they thought they were good. arent.

used “we” a lot.

said nothing of substance. no discussions of changes. fox cut off before it finisged.

said last year was a nothing to lose attitude. not here this year. “paraphrase”.

Clearly the coaching team have completely ballsed up this year, and this group of players. But if they are as incompetent as they appear to be, then the root cause for the club’s demise lies with the executive and their inability to recognise how incapable the football department is. The exec can’t run a football club… not a business but a FOOTBALL club.

They need to go too… at the end of the season.

2 Likes

oh and aware zmerret is getting hammered ans zach is still learning.

Goneski

summary woosha is a dead man walking so to speak.

The only way I’m going to the footy next week is if Worsfold is sacked.

I don’t even know where to start with how bad we are struggling in every aspect of the game at the moment. I can’t blame the 22 players for that dismal display, the game was lost before selection.

Which of the seventeen other clubs were circling to poach him that he needed the extension?

11 Likes

If you’re gonna start a thread like this, be fair and start a sack Jackets one too.
He is the one I’d have in the microscope, him and Xav.

8 Likes