John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

Unfortunately whether he goes to Freo or not won’t really solve the problem, which is essentially the clubs decision making.
But never mind we can continue to wallow in medicoity.

2 Likes

That is brilliant.

Works on many different levels.

I think its the old new thread

1 Like

Doing our bit for the environment, regurgitating old threads to save the planet.

1 Like

Keep it simple…

John Worsfold - Sending Hooker forward since 2016

1 Like

Worsfold 2020 - by whom?

just caught last minute on footy clasified.
And Caroline said that Woosha staying in 2020 and handing over to Rutten the next year.

she back tracked a bit from last couple of weeks

Lloydy said that Rutten has never coached his own team only been a Assistant.

2 Likes

Underrated

1 Like

Surely we already had that this year given we finished 11th last year?

richmond & Collingwood 2x

I guess so

Pies & GWS twice this year ?

Agree, we’ll end up about the same, except next year we’ll have to deal with a resurgent Carlton twice.

Can’t wait :frowning:

Have 4 young kids by my close to 4 year old ASD son is a huge Bluey fan. I snapped my patella tendon off my knee cap a month back so off work & watching plenty of Bluey.

Blew his tiny mind the other day & played Custards “Girls Like That”. He’s caught between wondering why Bandit is singing & havIng a new catchy song stuck in his head.

2 Likes

It’s a wonderful show. The best kids show I have ever seen by a fair margin. I saw recently they have sold it to Disney and are going to make a squillion dollars off that probably. Good on them.

4 Likes

No one will ask why @riolio can have a 2 character post but we can’t?

He had a fullstop as well

+1, makes me giggle like when the kids get tickled.

I deadset thought that you and SMJ were watching re-runs with your kids of Bluey with Lucky Grills.

3 Likes

FMD - if we are worried by Fark Carlton now, something is seriously wrong.

2 Likes