John Worsfold - will not get a new contract in 2021

His battery must be fully charged

1 Like

I posted in May saying Solomon had been spoken to about a role in 2020. I believe Sumich was also spoken to but think he’d be long odds to come.

2 Likes

Lloyd, Watson and now BJ.

Apart from that peice of ■■■■, dwarf, sniper Shaw, or reactionary, captain obvious or just plain wrong maclure, you don’t ever really see ex Collingwood or FC players players stick the boot in when chips are down.

Those first three mis quoted or not, don’t help. We even had one who was still playing recognise the status of the club.

I suppose our recent circumstances don’t help, but surely if youve Donna la shaza you can contribute helpfully and still do your job.

And maybe even a retraction or two wouldn’t hurt.

Except for Carlisle, who was very accurate.

Exquisitely Incisive.

He is extremely reluctant to change anything contrary to his long held beliefs.
Pick under done unfit Hooker to play in EF on a champion player ( experienced players needed in finals)
Leaves Hooker on Kennedy and others, who were tearing Hooker apart. ( Back our boys)
Doggedly refused to employ a tagger, for 3 1/2 years when opponents tagged our players out of games, and at the end in a number of instances he gave those same taggers maximum coaches votes
( tagging doesn’t work in a team defence)

Inflexible, conservative, staid, and in 2019 retreated the bench to coaching players as they come off the field and leaving tactics to those in the box to recommend.

3 Likes

Love lloyd, but looks like he is doing a caro trick here. Says a statement, proven to be wrong, now trying to say he was right and club changed the conditions.

1 Like

The solly talk has been going for a while. MRsunbury* posted something ages ago.

*Can’t tag because I don’t know where the underscore is in his username and it’s too hard on an android via firefox

1 Like

There some leakers, from within the club to specific media people. They would also be talking to the likes of Lloyd, Timmy.

In any significant organisation you’d expect differences of opinion and people pushing agendas - because they can and want to.

The nature of footy clubs is that if you are struggling then there will be chatter about fixing the situation. We are not flying so there will be chatter.

2 Likes

Agree, but it feels like recently, people have been leaking for the purpose of destabilisation, via the media.

5 Likes

agendas

1 Like

@Diggers, he makes some good points doesn’t he

Still waiting by the way

4 Likes

imagine if @Diggers wasn’t a sanctimonious franklin fan masquerading as a swans fan in a bombers forum.

1 Like

Thank you for telling it exactly the way it is and will be under Worsfold.

1 Like

I know. Your life would be even sadder.

1 Like

Classic Pagan’s Paddock.

Excellent post, BTW. Agreed.

2 Likes

I was at the game in 99. I get full blown panic attacks when ever I see that ■■■■■■■■■ jumper, and obviously the players do too, because we tend to go full blown Essington when we play them. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

could be worse. Imagine being a bombers fan who left them when they were at their lowest ebb. Then you and start supporting a top of the table team, now THAT is weak!

1 Like

What’s the point of sacking him when whatever we’d pay him out would be under this football department salary cap nonsense. If next year is a write off again, so be it, what’s one more year in 16 of failure. I don’t think this is his fault, we need someone to weed out the cultural issue of being rubbish.

3 Likes

This is actually the issue. It’s entrenched within the club. The saga didn’t help that change at all. If we’ve failed for 15 years in a row, culture must be a part of the issue.

4 Likes

You’re extra salty lately? What gives B man?