John Worsfold

Man love for WOOSHA.

1 Like

They all got to 7th or 8th, and no further, for various reasons.

I don’t really give a stuff where we finish this year, if they’re making big strides on building the list to take us to a flag. You don’t get flags for 7th.

We will win out first final this yr.

There, nuts on line.

Except when it’s 2016

9 Likes

I hear what you say DNP, and I dont disagree, Its the adaptation. I just dont think after 3 games we are ready to adapt, because we just dont have enough games under the belt with the team in this configuration.to even play the standard game plan.

We just need to give it time. Woosha says we will be playing well after 11 games > I reserve my judgement until then. Hopefully by Round 11 we will have won 6 games and aim for 7 out of the last 11 games to total 13 for the year. That means we will be in the 8 and playing finals.

…tip the umpires pregame?

Who said that?

Knights didn’t even get a pass for basic communication

4 Likes

Woosha.

1 Like

I chortle every time I see that photo.

Eh.
He’s doing it wrong. But he knows what it’s for.

2 Likes

ORdering some delicious Vietnamese street food?

1 Like

Wonder what he is looking at?

Wooshas press conference today. Best indication yet Woosha ain’t ever going to tag any opposition player. Get used to it.

1 Like

Harsh.

2 Likes

Is John.
Is Good.

1 Like

Genuine question: has any team won a flag without playing a great tagger?

(At least since 1985 when we had the man who was dubbed by the Press as the “Prince of Taggers”)

I know! Because it looks like he has a bald batch which mutated into an elbow, and which then became a whole other person!

Who was Essendon 2000’s great tagger? Chris Heffernan? I don’t remember recent Hawthorn teams having a noted run with player either. Either way team defence and the role of the close checking midfielder have gone under a lot of variations and trends since 1985.

The coaches should not even have to tell them about the short handballs in the rain. These blokes have played footy for years before AFL in all types of conditions. Its pretty simple stuff really.

1 Like