John Worsfold

The usual suspects straight in here after a loss to decry everything…yet amazingly silent when we win.

4 Likes

And the usual suspects come on here to defend mediocrity.

10 Likes

To be fair, one of them was vocal after the win, and we hated that even more…

5 Likes

I think hes setting up the returning players to fail, so he can move onto ‘his’ list asap.

optimism at its finest.

1 Like

Players had no idea what to do when they got the ball.
Embarrassing.

1 Like

Most of them where nowhere near matchfitness at the start of the season, he had to pick them or the frothing hoard here would’ve gone feral.

bearing in mind i think we’re 2-3 years off finals.

I miss Knighta

1 Like

yep, i even got told to go commit suicide somewhere else, by the poster you quoted.

1 Like

if true i’ve been banned for less.

Did not you twit. You don’t offer reasonable offerings just stupid attacks.

I don’t mind people saying the coaching was down and offering decent objections, generally though it is just usual dribble by people who know nothing about coaching a side, just want to vent their frustrations and blame the coach when the players don’t do what they are being told to do.

1 Like

and that’s just a snippet of a long post were you attack me personally.

you question why people don’t come in here after a win, it’s cos people like you who attack people mercillesly for having a different opinion than you.
and then label them everything under the sun for doing so.

and you think it’s ok to attack people cos you see a “bright” future for the club, yet you saw a bright future for the last 13 years and you’ve attacked me and everyone for having a different opinion all along.

so no, people don’t come in here after a win, cos they are sick of being hounded by religious zealots like you ( of the essendon variety) who see no issue with anything that happens with the club, and anything they do is right and wonderful and will result in nothing but glory.

1 Like

Needed to bring in two more fresh mids

Hung them out to get slaughtered today did Woosh

Two games now lost at the selection table

His rating atm D-

1 Like

Wow, you really are a daft person. And as for attacking you, how about you go and read all the other posts, mind was mild in comparison.

Maybe, may be not. I think he’s giving them the opportunity to perform but the onus is completely on them.

How long is a stretchy piece of string???

Don’t think Woosha is the right man for the job. He shows no emotion. Is he connecting with the players? He has been out coached. His decisions at the selection table are questionable.
Mark Neeld why?
McKenna can’t coach
Skills coach?
Fitness coach.
The players are so disorganised on the field.
This is Knights all over again

Given the sort of the banter that goes on, being offended by that comment reeks of someone busting to be offended.

I think he’s a good coach when we win and poor when we lose.

15 Likes

You’re like a broken record.

2 Likes

A fresh blood coach would’ve been absolutely mauled by the media scrutiny the club gets.

Woosh was the only choice.