John Worsfold

HAHA I love it.

Nothing like Sheeds…

Blowtorch next year. Hard to see him getting another contract.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

Which part?
The part where he keeps picking a guy that jogs all day and is scared of body contact or the part where he allows Walters and Fyfe to do whatever they want in the midfield.
My faith in him dried up when he praised Zaka

5 Likes

Probably not, over-reacted a bit on that one. But never rated him at WCE, didn’t rate him when we hired him, don’t rate him now. Had a free pass last year and time to prepare for the returning players, has done nothing this year to suggest he is the man for the job

5 Likes

Is that all you’ve got LOL?

4 Likes

You knew this was a bad decision when he picked us over Adelaide coz it’s easier for his family to travel less often. How bout we get a coach who’s after success and isn’t just looking to maintain a nice lifestyle.

3 Likes

Woosh is not responsible for the players mistakes

In every game thus far we continually allow opposition too many inside 50’s/scoring opportunities from turnovers.

Thus farking up our own chances to score also

He is if he keeps picking the dumb carnts all the time. Start dropping players no matter who they are

Then stop picking ■■■■ players who make mistakes. Like the spud who took a kick out, kicked it to himself then handpassed into a Freo player for it to go out of bounds.

Or the spud who plays like a soft outside receiver who you would hope will find space and it targets but he can’t even do that. Would love to know his role

2 Likes

Completely out coached in the 2nd half,

1 Like

And bring in who? Players who invariably have worse skills… Hocking? Jerrett?

We have what we have unfortunately.

The players need to do the basics and take the simple options. Even our best players are causing horrific turnovers at times.

Comedy hour. Except not funny at all.

1 Like

He could start with dropping Zaharakis, soft as butter and can not hit a target

3 Likes

Play what ever kids we have.

1 Like

I don’t think you watch these games, you seem to make big statements that are light on facts.

He doesn’t have a lot to pick from so not sure who you replace them with?

I haven’t seen the whole game but I do find reports that woosh played Myers at half back very very concerning. W.t.f.

3 Likes

Well, we were absolutely over flowing with clearance winning mids, so there was simply no room for him.

13 Likes