John Worsfold

So many useless handballs that went no where glad Worsfold identified this in his post match hopefully we see more kicks and cleaner ball movement against the Giants.

2 Likes

Sort of a gap year, other teams have had 5+ years to gel, we’ve had 1, we’ve won 5 games against these teams who have had more time, wow, next year we should be as good at executing our game plan as Richmond was to us, then the year after we might even be on an even footing, plus McG will have his brownlow year.

1.Hawks, Pies, Cats, Mitchell tick.
2. Respectfully see off some club legends.
3. Play some kids.
4. About to get the tank on and get back to the well for a few more early picks.

Going beautifully is Woosha.

Did not understand that we did not try a swap at CHF, Hurley or play a smaller mobile type. This is where we need Francis or Ambrose to be available.

If you believe the rumours, Goodwin

I’ve heard Buckley*

• not true, just thought I’d add in another highly unlikely candidate.

Please no!
Goodwin has arguably a better squad than us to work with and they are pathetic at times. Half the Melbourne fans want to get rid of him already

Yes but this is the same bunch of fans that get so far ahead of themselves after one mediocre performance against shithouse opposition. They’re yet to realise that they are every bit part of a long entrenched problem with that club.

2 Likes

Just because supporters want to get rid of the coach doesn’t mean he is crap. Just means they overrated their own list and also have zero patience (sounds like us).

Goodwin will be fine at Melbourne and there is no way he will come to Essendon. Why would he come back now and why would we ditch worsfold at the end of his contract when everyone has said last year was a gap year and this season is trying to get them to gel?

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t rate Goodwin as a coach or a person. I’d be happy not to see him at our club again.

4 Likes

Woosha, please turn the sprinklers on and teach the players how to play wet weather footy. They’ve forgotten how to?

1 Like

All 6?

2 Likes

Hats off to Dimma. He stopped our run through the middle and pressed his zone up to stop the switch across the ground.

Having said that, your structure looks great when the opposition is making unforced skill errors.

1 Like

Hmmmm

1 Like

you might’ve seen what I did there…

1 Like

No - half the 6…

1 Like

For the good stuff?

Didn’t Woosha get 3 years anyway

The rumour is based on Don’t Make Plans for 2019

We should get Blake Caracella back at the club he’s one of the main reasons why the Tigers improved in how they play.

3 Likes