John Worsfold

and some time at Port

1 Like

Port?

What’s interesting about coach talking to a former player post game?

1 Like

Nothing.

But the fact the we’re talking Annunaki, makes it fairly concerning.

Worsfold is playing the long game.
We gave them Paddy, helped up the value of Hartlett just to get Ebert.

Ebert will be heading to Essendon when his contract is up.

Unfortunately for us…
We’ll end up with his mega head brother instead.

1 Like

…but he’s a lid on it kind of guy until we brain a big fish and march into September.

Woosha spent a year at port did he not before coming to us?

Adelaide

With respect how can you not remember their coach being murdered and Worsfold providing leadership support and helping with Pike’s introduction.

Pretty sure we were worst in the comp at some point recently in this stat.

1 Like

I prefer to think of us as FIRST in rebound 50’s.

Lid off.

Yeah my bad, I was thinking of Crows not Port, silly me.

I love how after all the years of never being able to kick a good score we just needed to get a Disney movie like bunch of rag tag blokes and throw them together and watch them find their way, teaching and learning each other as they go - and not just about football. THIS SUMMER IN THEATRES NEAR YOU. THEY COME FROM DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE - NOW THEY’RE WALKING TO THE FINALS TOGETHER.

The F/S prodigy once crippled by his own hype
The F/S reject from our arch rivals cast aside from the plastic club now looking for a home
The AA veteran backman looking for a new challenge who wants the ultimate success after a drug ban
The softly spoken, brooding predator from up in the Tiwi islands
The Brisbane reject on his last lifeline for his career.

AND STARRING JOE PESCI AS ORAZIO FANTASIA

31 Likes

And Dolf Lundren as Jayden Laverde. Wheelchair to Premiership Dias in 3 months.

2 Likes

I totally agree. The dazzlingly obvious thing about us this year is the speed we have all over the ground. Every line has a player with lightning pace, and the sight that has lit up the supporters time and again from the very first game is the player streaking out of the backline while Fanta and Green and Tippa stream into the forward line with an opponent or two trailing in their wake.

It hasn’t worked in every game, and you need other attributes as well, but real pace absolutely kilss the opposition.

1 Like

Speed on every line is what I’m loving.

We are able tobtransition the ball at pace from goal line to goal line possibly like no other team.

1 Like

The fact that Woosha has put together a functioning forward group in the space of one pre-season is proof enough that he’s the coach for us. I feel that two more midfielders drafted/emerging in pre-season 2018 and he’ll have a dominating group there as well.

4 Likes

Gotta give some credit to skippy as well.

3 Likes

Still haven’t seen certain posters in the ‘I was wrong’ thread that should be grovelling for forgiveness over the things they’ve said about Skippy.

5 Likes

Are you talking about Daniher or Watson?