John Worsfold

Wim added an extra 3.5 goals to match his blood alcohol concentration by the end of the match.

WAs where the lead got out to.

Indeed. Mea culpa.

Only? Only?

well yeah, we shouldn’t have lost at all

Losing by 0.35 would suck.
Was my spelling that bad?

I’m been a silly. You did sound a bit… emotional? post game.

1 Like

I’m guessing due to the lack of action around here Essendon won?

5 Likes

I saw him on the phone once.

2 Likes

It’s actually all kicking off in the match review thread.

Yep. Its beyond retarded that there is a running thread where each game so called Essendon supporters pot the coach of their club who is in season one after taking a side back from drug bans.

And try to assign anything that goes wrong to him.

We are going to lose games. We will cop some hidings at some stage. Thats footy.

But then not to come in and support the good stuff is hypocritical.

If you are going to err. Err on the side of supporting your club and its people.

Have not beaten Collingwood twice in a year in a long time.

How about next time we lose we dont pot our coach like a bunch of Richmond supporters.

20 Likes

Hear Hear!

I liked his steely resolve when walking onto the ground after the game.

Showed some emotion at least twice today.
That should prove he can coach.

Oh, and team selection.
Out grunt their grunters and gun the outside.

2 Likes

Apart from Wimmera, who knows the side better than the coach? That’s right, no one. And if he thinks only 1x change is required from last weeks side then the rest of us should fall in line behind him/them and trust that they know what they’re doing. The 37 point margin suggests those knee-jerkin’ for multiple changes from the side that played Brisbane are full of sh*t and thank fark they have no influence over team selection.

4 Likes

I think the fact we didn’t decimate such a putrid opposition proves we didn’t make enough changes.

5 Likes

Dear Dodga

Interesting comment from you.

I have kept all your comment on James Hird, and I will re-read all over- night and present the highlights. While you are not the only “potter” of our former coach, you did an admirable job.

Regards
Mr Fox

3 Likes

Dear Bacchus,

I remember what you said about Thompson. Yes you shamed him harder than anything I said about Hird who I admire.

What I said was in defence of Thompson during his tenure and the players having a great premiership coach continue to coach then. It was what I thought best for our club.

I didnt pot Hird. I said Thompson was a more credentialled and better coach IMO.

Didnt mean I thought Hird a bad coach. I ddint think and dont think that to this day.

You potted Thompson during his tenure.

I may have suggested Hird was struggling after the 5th 100 point loss. Still ashamed that I did. But the club is bigger than the individual.

1 Like

On form Collingwood are bottom four. You think we beat them only because we made one change? And that our coaches have an impeccable record of making good decisions? Righto.

1 Like

Dear Mr Dodga

Hmm, I do recall making a comment about Bomba personal habits and getting a ban from Blitz for my indiscretion, but I don’t think I slammed him as a Coach.

I will compete my literary review of your posts and highlight the most infamous for further dissection.

For what it is worth, I think Woosha knows what he is doing, Bomba won premierships, so he can coach, but you could have coached the Geebung team to the flag, and sadly James Hird would have been the best of the lot.

Regards
Mr Fox

3 Likes